Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) CN France Promo

    Ben 10 Reboot
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Ebomnitrix said in Ben 10 (Reboot) CN France Promo: From what I've seen in the promo, and what TacticalOchoa said. It's Clown College. Ben's fear of clowns being gone, I'm not as surprised about, but if they took that away, I'm gonna be shocked what else they take away, his allergy to peanuts? I wish this promo was in English, I wanna hear who plays Cannonbolt. Tbh I'm excited to see this episode, just to see how Cannonbolt's role will play out and who else will show up. Is it me, or is every episode gonna star Ben and Gwen, and Max will barely be in this show at all. Cause from the looks of it, I'm getting that vibe. I seriously want more footage though, cause I wanna see the other aliens in action, and hear their English voices. Well actually this is the first footage we have got of cannonbolt actually doing stuff. Im want to see some actual footage of overflow and see how different he is from water hazard.
  • Ben 10 Reboot whish

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot characters
    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    25k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @KorseBLI-ND But how can they kevin death let go if he was still alive when Ben was 15 and 16 years old. And if they would ever do, would not beat the story.And MOA keven would never let it go dead. Kevin is one of the main troll players in Ben 10
  • Where will the series start?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    I think it might start like the original but with a few changes, like expanding the characters backgrounds (which I kinda hope it will do) and a new alien.
  • The Ben 10 Reboot's name

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot name new
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer Yup. Already it's so much better than the Omniverse show itself.
  • Many new villains

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot duncan rouleau moa fact villains
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    10k Views
    adminA
    @chronosapien234 I'm pretty sure he will be.