Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 2

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    568
    0 Votes
    568 Posts
    510k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix And there's your episodes folks. I'm going to make a part 3 to Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot. Part 2 is already going on for long enough now and I plan on having part 3 be made specifically to discuss and comment on the episodes of the Ben 10 reboot. Here is the link to part 3. http://ben10club.org/topic/181/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-3
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Well, Tara Strong is going to voice Ben again for the Ben 10 reboot after all. Or at least be in the cast for the reboot. Thank god. At least we finally got something that's very good. https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/745623405035061248
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) New Upgrade

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    oh yeah i thought you meant they changed the reboot upgrade design. I mean every alien has been redesigned and as far as i can see this is one of the non drastic ones.
  • Where will the series start?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    I think it might start like the original but with a few changes, like expanding the characters backgrounds (which I kinda hope it will do) and a new alien.
  • Are we going to have a Ben 10 Reboot game?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    The first ben 10 omniverse game was announced in may of the year it came out so if they are making one thats probably when it will be announced