Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • New Ben 10 Reboot Promo from CN Netherlands

    Ben 10 Reboot
    27
    1 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    jondennison72J
    There's one question who's gonna be the voice of Grandpa Max in the Ben 10 Reboot?
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • Crossover Episode between OS and Reboot?

    Ideas ben 10 reboot
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I think Bens face describes me when watching uncle grandpa and cartoon network in general. Also i demand a recount for these awards.
  • What New Aliens do we need?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer That's fine. I'm not saying that they shouldn't bring in any new aliens for the series. What I'm saying is not to bring in too many because you don't want to end up over bloating the Ben 10 series with so much content that's too much for the series and the viewers to handle. In fact, I think that's another issue with the Ben 10 sequel shows that I have. The writers would just bring in a bundle of new aliens right away. Alien Force immediately gave viewers ten new aliens for Ben to use yet, at least in my opinion, it would have probably been better for Ben to just have his original set of aliens from the Original Series while progressively adding in the new aliens as the show went on. Again, it's fine to bring in new aliens for Ben 10 but just don't bring in too many or at the very least don't bring in so many all at once or in a short period of time and just space out the introduction of the new aliens a bit more for the series.
  • 1 Votes
    18 Posts
    17k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Tactical-Ochoa said: @admin Yeah. I mean like it could be that the artist that made this calendar cover made a mistake on Diamondhead's design. I mean like hell, they got the word "calendar" spelled wrong. Hopefully, that's very much the case. What made me think that Diamondhead has a spike on the top of his head was that freakin angle of his face. I am aware of the spike that he has on the back of his head but usually it's only visible from the front if Diamondhead's face is either at a downward angle or turned towards the side. If at a downward angle, the top of Diamondhead's head would be visible as well. Here on this calendar cover, Diamondhead's face is more of at an upwards angle and looking directly towards the people that would be looking at the calendar. You can't even see the top of his head so when I saw that spike, it looked like it was right on top of his head. Again, hopefully it's just a mistake that was made on Diamondhead's design. Yeah i was thinking the same thing that its just the angle that we see diamondhead since his head is sorta tilted down a little but so we could see the spike on the back of his head