Skip to content

What aliens do you think will return in the Ben 10 Reboot?

General Discussion
47 6 59.2k 4
  • When will the next Ben 10 be announced?

    General Discussion
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    961 Views
    coreofthesunC
    @LaciDarkBlueUni Hopefully we'll get that soon but I'd personally be fine if they don't rush a new show - quality over quantity and all that.
  • Will The Classic Ben 10 Ever Return?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    722 Views
    npzmanN
    @cooljay7 This what I've been wanting for a long time, I want to see the galactic road trip and beyond, which the reboot isn't doing. This time I am really trying to control my impulses here.
  • Ben 10 reboot: A positives discussion

    General Discussion
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @tactical-ochoa This is a positivity channel. Keep your negative remarks in some other channel.
  • Ben 10 Comic Book Reboot

    General Discussion
    8
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    csgtC
    @Rexfan1333 You mentioned the MCU, and I actually had an idea to write a fanfic about Ben 10 in the MCU. The Omnitrix would have one of the infinity stones (just like Loki's Scepter had one) and Gwen would be an Inhuman (if you watch Agents of SHIELD, which is also set in the MCU, you will understand what I'm talking about). I thought about starting from Age of Ultron, replacing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with Ben and Gwen. But ultimately I decided to write Watch Boy & Lucky Girl because mixing MCU characters would require more skill and talent than I have at the moment. But as I said, I'm talking about real possibilities, and unfortunately, I don't think Ben 10 with Marvel is a realistic possibility. And of course, in my comic book reboot idea Ben and Gwen wouldn't be kids, they would be at least teenagers.
  • Voice actors in the Ben 10 Reboot?

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Mortie-10 I'm not sure about Tara and Magen are returning, but I wouldn't mind them returning honestly. I would love to see a different portrayal of Ben and Gwen. It is a reboot after all.