Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • What fans want in a Ben 10 reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    With me I would want bwen pairing or have Ben and Gwen be classmates like the original idea also I would want Kevin be put down like the mad dog he is
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • Ben 10 Reboot Quizzes and Stuff

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot quizzes
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Rexfan1333 This is the link : https://m.facebook.com/Ben10Reboot/
  • Where will the series start?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    I think it might start like the original but with a few changes, like expanding the characters backgrounds (which I kinda hope it will do) and a new alien.
  • What story arcs would you like to see?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Tactical-Ochoa yeah but if they redo it in the reboot i hope they stretch it out more make it a whole adventure