Skip to content

The reboot saved Ben 10

Ben 10 Reboot
1 1 968 1
  • Im so tired that you guys wont respond to my subjects anymore, but anyway. The reboot saved Ben 10 from the destruction that was Derrick J. Wyatt (and Ochoa). Without the reboot, Ben 10 would been dead by now. I mean, 8 seasons of Omniverse was too mutch. Just one second of Omniverse was too mutch. I really hope the reboot sticks around forever. As long as it has Ben 10 in its name, nothing can stop it.

  • Ben 10 reboot New Alien Gax

    Ben 10 Reboot
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    @Ebomnitrix Well its the only thing we currently have. I'm not saying this is Gax, I'm just opening up the door for what this could be.
  • What fans want in a Ben 10 reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    With me I would want bwen pairing or have Ben and Gwen be classmates like the original idea also I would want Kevin be put down like the mad dog he is
  • Ben 10 Reboot Ben find the Omnitrix (Fan-made)

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Im getting used to gwens design little by little. Im still wondering whos voicing her. Max looks pretty good to thankfully they kept his red flower shirt in tact since it so iconic with the character.
  • Ben 10 Reboot whish

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot characters
    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    25k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @KorseBLI-ND But how can they kevin death let go if he was still alive when Ben was 15 and 16 years old. And if they would ever do, would not beat the story.And MOA keven would never let it go dead. Kevin is one of the main troll players in Ben 10
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.