Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • The reboot saved Ben 10

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    968 Views
    No one has replied
  • What fans want in a Ben 10 reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    With me I would want bwen pairing or have Ben and Gwen be classmates like the original idea also I would want Kevin be put down like the mad dog he is
  • New Ben 10 Reboot Promo from CN Netherlands

    Ben 10 Reboot
    27
    1 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    jondennison72J
    There's one question who's gonna be the voice of Grandpa Max in the Ben 10 Reboot?
  • Ben 10 Reboot Ben find the Omnitrix (Fan-made)

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Im getting used to gwens design little by little. Im still wondering whos voicing her. Max looks pretty good to thankfully they kept his red flower shirt in tact since it so iconic with the character.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 2

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    568
    0 Votes
    568 Posts
    510k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix And there's your episodes folks. I'm going to make a part 3 to Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot. Part 2 is already going on for long enough now and I plan on having part 3 be made specifically to discuss and comment on the episodes of the Ben 10 reboot. Here is the link to part 3. http://ben10club.org/topic/181/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-3