Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 192.2k 6
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Take 10

    Moved Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 2

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    568
    0 Votes
    568 Posts
    522k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix And there's your episodes folks. I'm going to make a part 3 to Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot. Part 2 is already going on for long enough now and I plan on having part 3 be made specifically to discuss and comment on the episodes of the Ben 10 reboot. Here is the link to part 3. http://ben10club.org/topic/181/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-3
  • Albedo in the reboot?

    Characters ben 10 reboot
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @coreofthesun I think that number seems about right. It would be nice though to have more people participate on this website though. We still receive more and more new members.
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) New Upgrade

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    oh yeah i thought you meant they changed the reboot upgrade design. I mean every alien has been redesigned and as far as i can see this is one of the non drastic ones.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    281k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.