Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • What fans want in a Ben 10 reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    With me I would want bwen pairing or have Ben and Gwen be classmates like the original idea also I would want Kevin be put down like the mad dog he is
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) CN France Promo

    Ben 10 Reboot
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Ebomnitrix said in Ben 10 (Reboot) CN France Promo: From what I've seen in the promo, and what TacticalOchoa said. It's Clown College. Ben's fear of clowns being gone, I'm not as surprised about, but if they took that away, I'm gonna be shocked what else they take away, his allergy to peanuts? I wish this promo was in English, I wanna hear who plays Cannonbolt. Tbh I'm excited to see this episode, just to see how Cannonbolt's role will play out and who else will show up. Is it me, or is every episode gonna star Ben and Gwen, and Max will barely be in this show at all. Cause from the looks of it, I'm getting that vibe. I seriously want more footage though, cause I wanna see the other aliens in action, and hear their English voices. Well actually this is the first footage we have got of cannonbolt actually doing stuff. Im want to see some actual footage of overflow and see how different he is from water hazard.
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Well, Tara Strong is going to voice Ben again for the Ben 10 reboot after all. Or at least be in the cast for the reboot. Thank god. At least we finally got something that's very good. https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/745623405035061248
  • Where will the series start?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    I think it might start like the original but with a few changes, like expanding the characters backgrounds (which I kinda hope it will do) and a new alien.