Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • @GoodVibes1999 Okay but, this "audition script" isn't in a professional script format and it doesn't give any context to the scene. Plus, VA's usually get storyboards with the scripts the correlate to what lines are being read so that the VA's have visual context for the scene.

    And again, there's the whole non-disclosure agreement thing? As in, "CN can sue people if they release real info about an in-development show when they haven't gotten authorization to do so" non-disclosure agreement.

    @cooljay7 These things are pretty old, I think they were still deciding how the characters were going to look... I think we should all ask Man of Action or someone from Cartoon Network.

  • @cooljay7 These things are pretty old, I think they were still deciding how the characters were going to look... I think we should all ask Man of Action or someone from Cartoon Network.

    @GoodVibes1999 Well first of all, that's assuming they're real. And second, they wouldn't be able to confirm if they're real or not because, again, non-disclosure agreement.

  • @GoodVibes1999 Well first of all, that's assuming they're real. And second, they wouldn't be able to confirm if they're real or not because, again, non-disclosure agreement.

    @Hawk-Kawaii Well, if chronosapien234 isn't actually under a non-disclosure agreement, then he can leak these out whenever and however he likes.

  • @Hawk-Kawaii Well, if chronosapien234 isn't actually under a non-disclosure agreement, then he can leak these out whenever and however he likes.

    @Tactical-Ochoa Anyone in possession of official content is by default under non-disclosure agreement terms. And if not Chrono, then the friend that gave him/her the content that wasn't supposed to be released will be in loads of trouble for it having been leaked by a secondary source as that also violates non-disclosure terms. And again, that's still assuming they /are/ official.

  • I have found On Facebook an Awesome image from the New Ben 10 (reboot) here is the picture
    https://m.facebook.com/Ben10Reboot/#!/Ben10Reboot/photos/a.1596279153956909.1073741825.1596279017290256/1639507089634115/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E So Please comment if you know more from This image i think That you This picture can see if the opening ending so my question is for you all: is this image Fake or is this image real???🤔🤔🤔

    @Tactical-Ochoa @Hawk-Kawaii I am some where in the middle right now. I want to believe that these are official, but there are signs suggesting that it is fake (the script). If I just saw the artwork of the aliens and thats it, then I would have 100% thought that these are real. Right now I am 50/50 on it.

  • @Tactical-Ochoa Anyone in possession of official content is by default under non-disclosure agreement terms. And if not Chrono, then the friend that gave him/her the content that wasn't supposed to be released will be in loads of trouble for it having been leaked by a secondary source as that also violates non-disclosure terms. And again, that's still assuming they /are/ official.

    @Hawk-Kawaii And how is that friend going to get in trouble if CN doesn't even know who gave chronosapien234 the artwork because no one revealed who this person is. Well also find out eventually if these images are confirmed or not once more official information about the reboot comes out.

  • @Hawk-Kawaii And how is that friend going to get in trouble if CN doesn't even know who gave chronosapien234 the artwork because no one revealed who this person is. Well also find out eventually if these images are confirmed or not once more official information about the reboot comes out.

    @Tactical-Ochoa CN keeps legal records of who has been given non-disclosure related material. They have on record who knows about what, and any one of them can be held responsible for leaking any non-disclosure material, even if by secondhand parties.

  • Hey @chronosapien234, do you have anything with Gwen and Grandpa Max? I know you obviously have a limit on what you have to reveal, but I'm really curious to see how they'll look in the reboot.

  • @Tactical-Ochoa @Hawk-Kawaii I am some where in the middle right now. I want to believe that these are official, but there are signs suggesting that it is fake (the script). If I just saw the artwork of the aliens and thats it, then I would have 100% thought that these are real. Right now I am 50/50 on it.

    @cooljay7 Another thing; if those images were development images, they would have at least had to have all been in one consistent style. Judging by the ones Chrono posted though, they all seem to be inconsistent and vary in style. I'll see if I can do an image search and see if the printed images were taken from anywhere else so that maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

  • @cooljay7 Another thing; if those images were development images, they would have at least had to have all been in one consistent style. Judging by the ones Chrono posted though, they all seem to be inconsistent and vary in style. I'll see if I can do an image search and see if the printed images were taken from anywhere else so that maybe we can get to the bottom of this.

    @Hawk-Kawaii That is another reason why I am doubting the images. Grey Matter and Diamondhead seem to be in a different style than XlR8, Stinkfly, and Overflow.

  • Diamond heads design is actually pretty close to the calander they probably just changes the shirt a little bit afterwards and added the spike its not unheard of to change a design.
    stinkflys keeps up with the fact that they said he would look more human.

  • Diamond heads design is actually pretty close to the calander they probably just changes the shirt a little bit afterwards and added the spike its not unheard of to change a design.
    stinkflys keeps up with the fact that they said he would look more human.

    @Omni-Triforcer Thats true -- so maybe they are real.

  • anything can happen and ive gotta say i am curious as to how stinkfly will look animated

  • anything can happen and ive gotta say i am curious as to how stinkfly will look animated

    @Omni-Triforcer At first I did not like Stinkfly's design, but now its grown on me a little.

  • yeah i mean you cant say it isnt interesting at least they are putting some variety into the designs

  • yeah i mean you cant say it isnt interesting at least they are putting some variety into the designs

    @Omni-Triforcer So making Stinkfly look more human and more like the sequel aliens is variety? To me, Stinkfly looks generic, unoriginal, lazily designed, and overall just crap. He doesn't even look like Stinkfly. I wouldn't have even recognized him as Stinkfly if it weren't for the name.

  • dude you are awesome and you have some good points but do you have to trash on everything about this reboot i think stinkfly looks fine obviously some aliens were gonna look different i mean look at swampfire in ov drastically different then in af.

  • agreed! also, here:0_1454183396277_IMG_20160130_065503.jpg 0_1454183405001_IMG_20160130_065447.jpg

  • dude you are awesome and you have some good points but do you have to trash on everything about this reboot i think stinkfly looks fine obviously some aliens were gonna look different i mean look at swampfire in ov drastically different then in af.

    @Omni-Triforcer Well, that's just my opinion. Maybe I was a little too harsh but I just don't like Stinkfly's design.

    @chronosapien234 Wow. You're really giving us a lot. You think you can re-post that image of Max and Gwen with better lighting though. It's a little dark on my screen but then again, I'm looking at them on my cell phone so maybe I should check again on my computer after I get home from work today.

  • The designs look ok for max and gwen do you have one of Ben or a villain?

    Loving the little snippits of info under the pic.

  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot: Final Thoughts

    Ben 10 Reboot
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix You make some good points. Yeah, Ben 10 is more successful internationally (although, of course that would be the case since that you're comparing the United States to...well...the rest of the world so I don't find that to be a fair comparison) but that doesn't mean that we should get a show that is of mediocre, or at the very least lower, quality. Yes, they should try to take a different approach considering that it's a reboot but they also need to make sure that this show is an improvement over the previous shows as well. To me, there is no excuse for a show to be of lower quality and that includes the one that you gave. Even then, come on. We all know that Cartoon Network really had this show made just to sell more merchandise. This is Cartoon Network here being the Cartoon Network of today that so many are getting so sick and tired of. It wasn't made for the new generation of kids. It wasn't made for international viewers. That's really just bullshit. This show was really made to sell more merchandise. I also try not to look at things from a nostalgic perspective when discussing such topics like this as well. I make sure to look at things from a more...I guess "objective" is the right word...perspective. Or maybe "analytical" is a better word to use. Either way, I try not to look at things to nostalgically because I don't want to be biased. Even when compared to other recent Cartoon Network shows like Clarence, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, the Powerpuff Girls reboot, We Bare Bears, etc, the Ben 10 reboot doesn't have a lot of substance to it because it's just so similar to those other shows. Even when I don't compare it to the original Ben 10 show or even the sequel shows, I don't find the Ben 10 reboot to be a good show; especially when it comes to the writing and direction. If the Ben 10 reboot really was a good show, I would be more than happy to praise it. However, the Ben 10 reboot is not a good show. At best, it's average but this is a mediocre show that, like I said, was made just to sell more merchandise.
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 2

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    568
    0 Votes
    568 Posts
    510k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix And there's your episodes folks. I'm going to make a part 3 to Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot. Part 2 is already going on for long enough now and I plan on having part 3 be made specifically to discuss and comment on the episodes of the Ben 10 reboot. Here is the link to part 3. http://ben10club.org/topic/181/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-3
  • 1 Votes
    18 Posts
    17k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Tactical-Ochoa said: @admin Yeah. I mean like it could be that the artist that made this calendar cover made a mistake on Diamondhead's design. I mean like hell, they got the word "calendar" spelled wrong. Hopefully, that's very much the case. What made me think that Diamondhead has a spike on the top of his head was that freakin angle of his face. I am aware of the spike that he has on the back of his head but usually it's only visible from the front if Diamondhead's face is either at a downward angle or turned towards the side. If at a downward angle, the top of Diamondhead's head would be visible as well. Here on this calendar cover, Diamondhead's face is more of at an upwards angle and looking directly towards the people that would be looking at the calendar. You can't even see the top of his head so when I saw that spike, it looked like it was right on top of his head. Again, hopefully it's just a mistake that was made on Diamondhead's design. Yeah i was thinking the same thing that its just the angle that we see diamondhead since his head is sorta tilted down a little but so we could see the spike on the back of his head
  • 1 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Hawk-KawaiiH
    @Tactical-Ochoa People also need to take into consideration, CN itself is not soley in charge of this individual show or any of the network's other reboot.s When you say based on what you know about CN and it's other reboots I assume you're referring to shows like Teen Titans GO and Be Cool Scooby Doo; All I have to say about that is that people tend to forget that these shows are made by entirely different creative teams. Something to take into consideration is that simply because these shows air on the same network/platform does not mean they will all be alike. Yes, CN hasn't had a good track record in terms of reboots as of late, but again, let's not automatically assume that these otherwise unrelated programs are going to be all bunks because they're on CN.