Skip to content

What aliens do you think will return in the Ben 10 Reboot?

General Discussion
47 6 59.2k 4
  • Will The Classic Ben 10 Ever Return?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    722 Views
    npzmanN
    @cooljay7 This what I've been wanting for a long time, I want to see the galactic road trip and beyond, which the reboot isn't doing. This time I am really trying to control my impulses here.
  • Ben 10 reboot: A positives discussion

    General Discussion
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @tactical-ochoa This is a positivity channel. Keep your negative remarks in some other channel.
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @omni-triforcer i can think of several reasons. #1: The show is now for a younger generation. Considering how terrifying villains like Zombozo are now a joke, I don't think we'll be seeing an alien as horror oriented as ghostfreak. #2: The show seems to be building towards vilgax, and it would be very hard to get ghostfreak in the omnitrix in a manner that makes sense. #3: Z'scayre is a pretty dark villain for a show like this. He could truly give the younger audience nightmares. An less terrifying alien will probably be the invisibility alien.
  • Ben 10 Alien Experience

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    ?
    Too bad the game doesnt exist in the Norwegian app store yet.
  • My Ben 10 (Reboot) HATE Picture

    General Discussion
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    I agree tactical