Skip to content

When do you think we will first see Ben 10 toys for the reboot?

General Discussion
2 2 2.5k 2
  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    cooljay7C
    @mortie-10 Omniverse wasn't terrible. It was worse than the shows that came before it but its much better than the reboot. Like @Offbeatcat said the reboot has no quality control and I would say it has no direction either.
  • Anyone buy Ben 10 toys?

    General Discussion
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    I'll probably buy them off the Amazon or something.
  • ben 10 toys

    General Discussion
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Omni-Triforcer said in ben 10 toys: For the kids i want the omnitrix to come back since i know how much i wanted that damn toy when i was younger. I never bought Ben 10 toys and the only ben 10 merchandise i bought was the video games so hopefully they bring those back. Lol, same here. I always wonder how cool it was to have the Omnitrix als a toy. It looked so awesome when is was like 8 or 9. Ah Yeah those great child memerois
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    car54C
    @Omni-Triforcer said in Will there be other characters than Ben, Gwen, Max and the aliens in the reboot?: I thought the alien idea was ok but its definitely cooler having gwen be an actual magic user. It distinguishes her alot more from ben then it would if she was an alien. I agree. Ben's power is alien, Gwen's is magic and Max's is technology.
  • 0 Votes
    47 Posts
    59k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    i have that feeling to although i really dont want it i want to see his orgin in this universe