Skip to content

What aliens do you think will return in the Ben 10 Reboot?

General Discussion
47 6 59.2k 4
  • Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?

    General Discussion
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    6k Views
    cooljay7C
    @cooljay7 said in Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?: https://twitter.com/DCNetwork23/status/1381750728323125248 Why can't we get #BringBackActionBen trending to show Cartoon Network and Man of Action that we want the next series to return to the original continuity? Apparently #RestoreTheOmniverse is already trending in some countries. Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter, otherwise I'd retweet the hashtag. I saw a screenshot that someone posted saying that there's almost 19k tweets using the hashtag.
  • Will The Classic Ben 10 Ever Return?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    722 Views
    npzmanN
    @cooljay7 This what I've been wanting for a long time, I want to see the galactic road trip and beyond, which the reboot isn't doing. This time I am really trying to control my impulses here.
  • Ben 10 reboot: A positives discussion

    General Discussion
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @tactical-ochoa This is a positivity channel. Keep your negative remarks in some other channel.
  • Ben 10 Alien Force: Rise Of Hex?

    General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    okay just I meant the digital version omnverse 2 also I don't why they pulled the game they never said why it was taken down
  • Voice actors in the Ben 10 Reboot?

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Mortie-10 I'm not sure about Tara and Magen are returning, but I wouldn't mind them returning honestly. I would love to see a different portrayal of Ben and Gwen. It is a reboot after all.