Skip to content

Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
370 24 297.9k 22
  • Actually after Omni-Tricked the reception to the reboot has been more positive then it was initially which i am very happy to see.

    @ultimate-omnitri True. The reception has become a little more positive. Most still see the overall first season as mediocre and bland but most fans and viewers do like Omni-Tricked. Even I said that it's arguably pretty good or at the very least decent. It's definitely the best episode in the first season. Granted though, if the second season doesn't deliver, we're going to be seeing that reception go back down. Still, Omni-Tricked did lighten things up some.

  • The first episode was pretty good and although ive only seen 4 minutes of episode 2 that seems like it will be a good one to.

  • The first episode was pretty good and although ive only seen 4 minutes of episode 2 that seems like it will be a good one to.

    @ultimate-omnitri Eh, there was a lot of pretty stupid stuff in the episode though such as the pilot (who has a pretty ugly design to her) pretty much being a dumbass. Much of the episode set up some pretty bland jokes. It also felt too easy for Gwen and Max to hack into freakin NASA...or whoever this government agency is. Most likely NASA. Things did get a little better once Ben battles Vilgax. Still really don't like how they implemented Vilgax though. Overall, it was an ok episode that felt more of the same as with the first season.

  • I kinda felt the same way towards the NASA situation, it felt too rushed.
    I think Ben's aliens and the Vilgax fight and crash landing made the episode good for me, I say for a season premiere its average.
    But it seems like the Catdobbit episode is gonna be better since it actually does feel natural pacing and its about something none of the older Ben 10s has gone over, which is having pets.

  • Battle at Biggie Box:
    Ben vs Billy Billions vs Simon Says @ who gets the newest Sumo Slammer toy.
    Billy loses and Ben finally becomes friends with Simon in the episode. They also established Billy made the backpack and tries to buy him off but fails to.
    Aliens: Cannonbolt, Wildvine Enhanced (w/ usual sequence)

    Bon Voyage:
    I don't know what happens in the episode outside the description. But from my friend in the UK, he said the episode felt average, and Wildvine was only used to try to get Ben away from his sea-sickness.
    Wildvine, Diamondhead, Heabtlast Enhanced (w/ All Wet sequence)

  • I kinda felt the same way towards the NASA situation, it felt too rushed.
    I think Ben's aliens and the Vilgax fight and crash landing made the episode good for me, I say for a season premiere its average.
    But it seems like the Catdobbit episode is gonna be better since it actually does feel natural pacing and its about something none of the older Ben 10s has gone over, which is having pets.

    @ebomnitrix Uh, Kai Green wanted to have Ben as a pet werewolf.

    As for NASA, it would've probably have been better if Gwen successfully hacked the ship near the end of the episode.

  • I kinda felt the same way towards the NASA situation, it felt too rushed.
    I think Ben's aliens and the Vilgax fight and crash landing made the episode good for me, I say for a season premiere its average.
    But it seems like the Catdobbit episode is gonna be better since it actually does feel natural pacing and its about something none of the older Ben 10s has gone over, which is having pets.

    @ebomnitrix Actually, Ben did have a pet (a dog) on "Goodbye and Good Riddance". But I'm also excited for the Cadobbit episode (I think the Cadobbit won't become Ben's permanent pet though, but I will be pleasant surprised if that happens)

  • @ebomnitrix Actually, Ben did have a pet (a dog) on "Goodbye and Good Riddance". But I'm also excited for the Cadobbit episode (I think the Cadobbit won't become Ben's permanent pet though, but I will be pleasant surprised if that happens)

    @csgt Oh yeah, that's right. Ben's family already did have a pet dog in the original show.

  • Oh and don't make the hacking bit successful out of pure luck. It doesn't make Gwen's effort feel rewarding and satisfying. It made the writing feel a little lazy.

  • Actually i think that maybe Max had experience hacking stuff and just acted like it was an accident to hide his past. But thats just a theory.

  • Actually i think that maybe Max had experience hacking stuff and just acted like it was an accident to hide his past. But thats just a theory.

    @ultimate-omnitri I don't know. They never hinted to Max being a Plumber and Max had constantly been portrayed as a more goofy grandfather compared to how he was portrayed in the previous shows. It's more likely that Max just managed to breach the firewall by accident. I'm still sticking to my prediction that Max isn't a Plumber in the reboot show.

  • I feel like Grandpa max is a plumber in this show. they've dropped many hints. After seeing the groundhog bikers, grandpa max said it reminded him of his old days. Gwen and Ben thought he was part of a motorcycle gang, but he could be referring to dealing with mutants before. Also, when Max is about to jump into the volcano, phil remarks: "Still as reckless as ever" meaning Max has done something as dangerous as this. I wouldn't assume that he was a plumber, since phil knew what the omnitrix was, and he and max seem to have a history...

  • New Thread Opened, This One will now be locked. Continue Discussion Here: https://ben10club.org/topic/344/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-5-season-2

  • Ben 10 Reboot Discussion Part 1: Season 2

    Ben 10 Reboot
    406
    1 Votes
    406 Posts
    343k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    also, we need to start a new thread. this is too long, and not on season 2.
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Omni-Tricked

    Ben 10 Reboot
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    jondennison72J
    I looked at the BEN 10 Reboot 4 part episode "Omni-Tricked" on kimcartoon.me and it was great episode and I enjoyed it. it's the end of season 1 of Ben 10 Reboot but I can't to see preview episodes for season 2 of Ben 10 Reboot including more new Ben-tuition clips really soon.
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    There are some issues people aren't realizing though, most people want to watch shows online, not just for free and to avoid ads, but to just watch everything faster and avoid all the crappy shows the network has to offer. Cartoon Network barely makes a million views now because they're focusing on a streaming service that nobody is going to use. Boomerang will be a shock if there is enough people touching it but overall CN is going to screw themselves over if they focus more on the business and not the channel itself, which they haven't been doing since 2015. They maybe thinking TTG is going to lead them to success but they're wrong if they think only airing a handful of all the shows you're making right now is going to do anything, if you have 20 shows and only air 5 and a movie we've already seen a million times, its not going to do enough for the network to last much longer, take a look at what happened to Nickelodeon, they've been losing money to the point where they lost the amusement park, and I doubt anybody really watches the award shows anymore. And another thing to mention, the only way to get ratings is a Nielsen box or to have Xfinity, they won't count the ratings any other cable providers offers so the ratings wouldn't do much since it only goes to those people. Now for what reason I don't know, but since a lot less people either don't have those boxes and prefer watching shows online, even on properties like KissCartoon/KissAsian, WatchCartoonsOnline, Animeflavor, Gogoanime, you name it, and its a long list.
  • Ben 10 (2016) Episode Names part 1

    Moved Ben 10 Reboot ben10
    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Shhh!

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied