Skip to content

Which classic Ratchet and Clank Planets should be in Rift Apart ?

General Discussion
1 1 320 1
  • So in the upcoming game Ratchet and Clank : Rift Apart there is some planets from previous Ratchet and Clank games that's making a comeback in Rivet's dimension and with Ratchet and Clank 2016 not having every single planet from the Original 2002 Ratchet and Clank game. There is a chance that some missing planets might make it's way to Rift Apart.

    I thought they were gonna just bring back planets from the Polaris Galaxy only. But then it's speculated that Koros from Ratchet and Clank : Up your Arsenal (Ratchet 3) is going to be on Rift Apart and that planet is from the Solana Galaxy. I'd love to see some planets from the PS2 games make it's way to Rift Apart. Which planet from any Ratchet game would you like to see in Rift Apart ?

  • Netflix Officially Owns Ben 10

    Pinned General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    @admin I am not keen on or eager for Paramount to buy Warner Bros, even if they claim they'll keep films in theatres. I don't believe David Ellison's bogus promise that they'll bring 30 films a year, especially since Paramount is pulling an upcoming Avatar animated film from theatres to make it a streaming exclusive on Paramount Plus. I am also not keen on CNN becoming a MAGA news network. I would rather Warner Bros just pay off their own debts and remain independently owned. If they have to sell, maybe sell parts of WB to new owners. Sell Cartoon Network so Ben 10 can flourish and not be held back by Warner Bros's other priorities. Sell WB Games to people interested in that space who can continue the work. WB Games should also sell TT Games so they can stop making these LEGO games and maybe return to making new Crash Bandicoot games. I am not someone well versed in this topic to be honest, but this is my take on it.
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    Update: Jeff Kinney has finally delivered the responses to me via email the other day to the questions I collected from the November Reddit AMA that I ran on behalf of Jeff, who's obviously the author of the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series. There are over 40 responses. Huge thanks to Jeff for taking the time to participate in my event. It was a great honor and pleasure for me to hold an event with him on my subreddit. All of Jeff Kinney's responses have been delivered in a new thread of mine and won't be in the original thread that collected the questions. I updated the original Reddit thread to link it to the new Reddit thread. The questions will be included with the responses on the new thread containing Jeff's responses. https://www.reddit.com/r/wimpykid/comments/1q6dha0/ama_jeff_kinney_ama_answers_released/
  • I'm watching Samurai Jack

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Captain Power

    General Discussion
    1
    2
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Will The Classic Ben 10 Ever Return?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    727 Views
    npzmanN
    @cooljay7 This what I've been wanting for a long time, I want to see the galactic road trip and beyond, which the reboot isn't doing. This time I am really trying to control my impulses here.