Skip to content

New Ben 10 series is on the way!!!

General Discussion
5 3 3.0k 3
  • 2 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @cooljay7 I think what's likely here is that production got delayed. Things don't always go according to plan so those very plans would have to get pushed back due to a hiccup. At least that's my assumption. I do think Cartoon Network should at least try to keep people in the loop on what's going on though.
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    569 Views
    npzmanN
    It could be a very inaccurate retelling of the original series with a few twists and turns. The reboot show could be a thing long after Ben Prime's death or during Ben 10k where Ben wouldn't be cocky and would give information and stuff for the show.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • 1 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @omni-triforcer In regards to it being biologically bad for kids, that's not what this article states. Your point would have validity if this was an ongoing thing throughout one's family tree. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html Also, there's this to think about as well. We're all technically cousins to each other. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/07/science/la-sci-european-dna-20130508 https://www.quora.com/How-closely-related-are-all-humans
  • What is your top 5 Ben 10 series

    General Discussion
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    npzmanN
    @JrPhilgene I wanted a omiverse seqeul. Dosen't matter about the reboot style and format. I would still hate it becuase it is a reboot. Even if it is more like the Original Series.