Skip to content

New Ben 10 series is on the way!!!

General Discussion
5 3 3.1k 3
  • 2 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @cooljay7 I think what's likely here is that production got delayed. Things don't always go according to plan so those very plans would have to get pushed back due to a hiccup. At least that's my assumption. I do think Cartoon Network should at least try to keep people in the loop on what's going on though.
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    As far as I can tell at least, looks like this is where the rumors originated from. https://boards.fireden.net/co/thread/124825563/
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    It's a fun way to think about this what if every Ben 10 show was it's own standalone universe. It would seem odd to have alien force and ultimate alien as standalone universes.
  • My hopes for the 6th Ben 10 series

    General Discussion
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    893 Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @npzman Did I say that I wasn't into them? I don't recall that. Also, I'm pretty sure that Insomniac's Spider-Man games aren't platformers. They're open world action games. Unless it shows up on PC, I won't be playing it for a while. I haven't owned a Playstation console since the Playstation 1 and I won't be getting a new console for quite a while. I'm pretty well settled with my gaming PC at the moment. I also don't recall saying that I'm always into more mature and darker games.
  • 17 year old ben 10 series

    General Discussion
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @npzman They won't continue the original franchise, they are starting from scratch. Sorry to say, but they will not continue where Omniverse left off. Till then we just have to get use to the reboot or just ignore it untill they do a better reboot.