Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • What fans want in a Ben 10 reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    With me I would want bwen pairing or have Ben and Gwen be classmates like the original idea also I would want Kevin be put down like the mad dog he is
  • Ben 10 Reboot Ben find the Omnitrix (Fan-made)

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Im getting used to gwens design little by little. Im still wondering whos voicing her. Max looks pretty good to thankfully they kept his red flower shirt in tact since it so iconic with the character.
  • Crossover Episode between OS and Reboot?

    Ideas ben 10 reboot
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I think Bens face describes me when watching uncle grandpa and cartoon network in general. Also i demand a recount for these awards.
  • What New Aliens do we need?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer That's fine. I'm not saying that they shouldn't bring in any new aliens for the series. What I'm saying is not to bring in too many because you don't want to end up over bloating the Ben 10 series with so much content that's too much for the series and the viewers to handle. In fact, I think that's another issue with the Ben 10 sequel shows that I have. The writers would just bring in a bundle of new aliens right away. Alien Force immediately gave viewers ten new aliens for Ben to use yet, at least in my opinion, it would have probably been better for Ben to just have his original set of aliens from the Original Series while progressively adding in the new aliens as the show went on. Again, it's fine to bring in new aliens for Ben 10 but just don't bring in too many or at the very least don't bring in so many all at once or in a short period of time and just space out the introduction of the new aliens a bit more for the series.
  • Where will the series start?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    I think it might start like the original but with a few changes, like expanding the characters backgrounds (which I kinda hope it will do) and a new alien.