Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • The reboot saved Ben 10

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    968 Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Well, Tara Strong is going to voice Ben again for the Ben 10 reboot after all. Or at least be in the cast for the reboot. Thank god. At least we finally got something that's very good. https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/745623405035061248
  • Albedo in the reboot?

    Characters ben 10 reboot
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @coreofthesun I think that number seems about right. It would be nice though to have more people participate on this website though. We still receive more and more new members.
  • What New Aliens do we need?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer That's fine. I'm not saying that they shouldn't bring in any new aliens for the series. What I'm saying is not to bring in too many because you don't want to end up over bloating the Ben 10 series with so much content that's too much for the series and the viewers to handle. In fact, I think that's another issue with the Ben 10 sequel shows that I have. The writers would just bring in a bundle of new aliens right away. Alien Force immediately gave viewers ten new aliens for Ben to use yet, at least in my opinion, it would have probably been better for Ben to just have his original set of aliens from the Original Series while progressively adding in the new aliens as the show went on. Again, it's fine to bring in new aliens for Ben 10 but just don't bring in too many or at the very least don't bring in so many all at once or in a short period of time and just space out the introduction of the new aliens a bit more for the series.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.