Skip to content

New image found from ben 10 reboot fake or real???

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
112 14 191.1k 6
  • New Ben 10 Reboot Promo from CN Netherlands

    Ben 10 Reboot
    27
    1 Votes
    27 Posts
    18k Views
    jondennison72J
    There's one question who's gonna be the voice of Grandpa Max in the Ben 10 Reboot?
  • Ben 10 Reboot Ben find the Omnitrix (Fan-made)

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Im getting used to gwens design little by little. Im still wondering whos voicing her. Max looks pretty good to thankfully they kept his red flower shirt in tact since it so iconic with the character.
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • Albedo in the reboot?

    Characters ben 10 reboot
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @coreofthesun I think that number seems about right. It would be nice though to have more people participate on this website though. We still receive more and more new members.
  • Cash Murray and J.T.

    Characters ben 10 reboot bullies
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Rexfan1333 I notice it now but I think that's just a coincidence. Maybe.