Skip to content

What story arcs would you like to see?

Ben 10 Reboot
4 2 3.2k 2
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Story, Bored

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • What stories would you like to see?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    N
    @XLR8 hey I write stories
  • Cash Murray and J.T.

    Characters ben 10 reboot bullies
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Rexfan1333 I notice it now but I think that's just a coincidence. Maybe.
  • 1 Votes
    18 Posts
    18k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Tactical-Ochoa said: @admin Yeah. I mean like it could be that the artist that made this calendar cover made a mistake on Diamondhead's design. I mean like hell, they got the word "calendar" spelled wrong. Hopefully, that's very much the case. What made me think that Diamondhead has a spike on the top of his head was that freakin angle of his face. I am aware of the spike that he has on the back of his head but usually it's only visible from the front if Diamondhead's face is either at a downward angle or turned towards the side. If at a downward angle, the top of Diamondhead's head would be visible as well. Here on this calendar cover, Diamondhead's face is more of at an upwards angle and looking directly towards the people that would be looking at the calendar. You can't even see the top of his head so when I saw that spike, it looked like it was right on top of his head. Again, hopefully it's just a mistake that was made on Diamondhead's design. Yeah i was thinking the same thing that its just the angle that we see diamondhead since his head is sorta tilted down a little but so we could see the spike on the back of his head
  • 1 Votes
    13 Posts
    10k Views
    Hawk-KawaiiH
    @Tactical-Ochoa People also need to take into consideration, CN itself is not soley in charge of this individual show or any of the network's other reboot.s When you say based on what you know about CN and it's other reboots I assume you're referring to shows like Teen Titans GO and Be Cool Scooby Doo; All I have to say about that is that people tend to forget that these shows are made by entirely different creative teams. Something to take into consideration is that simply because these shows air on the same network/platform does not mean they will all be alike. Yes, CN hasn't had a good track record in terms of reboots as of late, but again, let's not automatically assume that these otherwise unrelated programs are going to be all bunks because they're on CN.