Skip to content

Ben 10 reboot discussion: Season 3

General Discussion
118 8 96.9k 7
  • Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?

    General Discussion
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    6k Views
    cooljay7C
    @cooljay7 said in Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?: https://twitter.com/DCNetwork23/status/1381750728323125248 Why can't we get #BringBackActionBen trending to show Cartoon Network and Man of Action that we want the next series to return to the original continuity? Apparently #RestoreTheOmniverse is already trending in some countries. Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter, otherwise I'd retweet the hashtag. I saw a screenshot that someone posted saying that there's almost 19k tweets using the hashtag.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    430 Views
    npzmanN
    Why did I even say hyped at all When it's out I will watch it. If it ends up good then great I guess. It really gonna be my first time watching the reboot outside the first few episodes. If the execution of the original characters turns out to be terrible, well honestly I couldn't expect less from them.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • Will the Reboot be the last Ben 10 series?

    General Discussion
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    with me the reason I did not like alien force and ultimate alien was it seem like they did not watch the original series plus the gwevin pairing plus have kevin as a good guy
  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @GoodVibes1999 I'm not a big fan either, but with the animation style and great writing from Greg Wiseman back, it would be a true masterpiece.