Skip to content

I met the creators of ben 10 today at new york comic con 2017.

General Discussion
70 11 41.7k 10
  • @admin the live action got put on hold because the producer joel silver left warner brothers and went to universal. But warners brothers owns the property so they had to put the movie on hold.

  • @xlr8isbest overflow might have a relation to waterhazard and its a story they would to expand in the future.

    @bwen329 awesome! Thank you so much for asking!

  • Ask about the aliens what they like and don't like from later series! @Bwen329

  • Ask about the aliens what they like and don't like from later series! @Bwen329

    @ebomnitrix they liked any aliens and dont have any aliens they dislike but they felt like the sequel series added to much aliens so they prefer being only 10.

  • I want to know which girl Man of Action prefer as Ben's girlfriend. Is it Julie, Ester or Kai?

    @mortie-10 to them ben 10 was never about romance but it was the female characters being to help ben and whatever situation he was in.

  • @mortie-10 to them ben 10 was never about romance but it was the female characters being to help ben and whatever situation he was in.

    @bwen329 i asked them if they will make a ben 10 for the adults like on Netflix that might be a maybe. Since there focused on making ben 10 for kids for now. They go by whatever trend that cartoon network is going threw.as of now.

  • @bwen329 i asked them if they will make a ben 10 for the adults like on Netflix that might be a maybe. Since there focused on making ben 10 for kids for now. They go by whatever trend that cartoon network is going threw.as of now.

    @bwen329 Are you recording all of this?

  • @bwen329 i asked them if they will make a ben 10 for the adults like on Netflix that might be a maybe. Since there focused on making ben 10 for kids for now. They go by whatever trend that cartoon network is going threw.as of now.

    @bwen329 Thanks for asking questions for us. Did you remember to ask them those questions I asked? If they have plans to include Kevin and Charmcaster on the reboot, and if wether of not they were disappointed with how Kevin was handled on the sequel shows for being turned into Gwen's love interest and Ben's hero partner. Thanks again.

  • Wow this makes me glad we got the shows we got. It like almost an accident we got what we did.

  • Ask them if they've plans for the Future of Ben 10, also if they're still going to make the Gwen Spin off Series.

  • Ok so I was only able to meet Steven T Seagle, I talked to him about how Big Ben 10 has gotten and how he first came up with the concept, we talked a bit about the reboot and he said to keep watching because there’s cool stuff to come. They ran out of Ben 10 comics so they signed a Generator Rex comic for me

  • Ask them if they've plans for the Future of Ben 10, also if they're still going to make the Gwen Spin off Series.

    @ben-10-fan they did had talks about making a gwen 10 show in japan but it never got made. So for now there focused on the reboot.

  • @ben-10-fan they did had talks about making a gwen 10 show in japan but it never got made. So for now there focused on the reboot.

    @bwen329 And the first plans for the future of Ben 10?

  • Going back to the whole brother and sister thing with Ben and Gwen, I find it odd that after all this time the classmates approach was really misinformation and not once did Man of Action ever come out and correct this.

  • Going back to the whole brother and sister thing with Ben and Gwen, I find it odd that after all this time the classmates approach was really misinformation and not once did Man of Action ever come out and correct this.

    @tactical-ochoa

    I've never heard the brother sister thing either but hay I'm sure a bunch of stuff got tossed around before the show aired. I mean who caes what they through beforehand what aired is all that really matters.

  • @tactical-ochoa

    I've never heard the brother sister thing either but hay I'm sure a bunch of stuff got tossed around before the show aired. I mean who caes what they through beforehand what aired is all that really matters.

    @oldtaku_dd Still though, it's been stated for over 10 years that Ben and Gwen were originally supposed to be friends and classmates yet according to @Bwen329, MOA said that that's really misinformation and that Ben and Gwen were really supposed to be brother and sister. Over 10 years now and this info was never corrected? If this really is true, that's so weird that it was never corrected.

  • @oldtaku_dd Still though, it's been stated for over 10 years that Ben and Gwen were originally supposed to be friends and classmates yet according to @Bwen329, MOA said that that's really misinformation and that Ben and Gwen were really supposed to be brother and sister. Over 10 years now and this info was never corrected? If this really is true, that's so weird that it was never corrected.

    @tactical-ochoa said in I met the creators of ben 10 today at new york comic con 2017.:

    @oldtaku_dd Still though, it's been stated for over 10 years that Ben and Gwen were originally supposed to be friends and classmates yet according to @Bwen329, MOA said that that's really misinformation and that Ben and Gwen were really supposed to be brother and sister. Over 10 years now and this info was never corrected? If this really is true, that's so weird that it was never corrected.

    You're looking to far into it.

  • Yeah i do find it odd they said that the subtext between ben and gwen was never there in the canon. I even mention to them that in a old commentary ben 10 dvd video they state that gwen was not related at first hence the weird tension between them. But they said none of that is true same goes for the whole ben 10 pilot episode existing. They said ben 10 never had any romance since kids wouldn't interested in it it was more about family action and adventure. If thats the case then why have gwen have subtle affection for ben here and there and have one episode were ben has a crush on kai?

  • if any of you guys buy the first ben 10 dvd volume one it has that commentary of episode 1 were they mention gwen not being related.

  • @bwen329 And the first plans for the future of Ben 10?

    @ben-10-fan I asked them if they are going to make a adult ben 10 on Netflix they said maybe if the recent cartoons trends get serious and dark again there more focused on the reboot. Steven would love to make more stories about ben 100000.

  • Ben 10 Facts

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    we should make this post a data collection where we compare and contrast details from the shows.
  • When did Ben 10 get bad?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    csgtC
    @Ebomnitrix Dwayne McDuffie didn't create Ben 10. The Man of Action team did, McDuffie had a very different vision for Ben 10 and retconned a lot of things for AF/UA that Man of Action had previously established in OS. I absolutely love Dwayne's work on Statick Shock and Justice League Unlimited (JLU is my favorite cartoon ever actually), but as other people here have said, I would have preferred a Ben 10 sequel by the hands of the original creators. My answer to the question: I think there is a reason why the OS is the most popular series, and that reason is because from AF onwards a big part of the audience lost interest (I'm not talking about the hardcore fans here, I'm talking about casual friends that I know that stopped watching Ben 10 after the OS). AF storylines were amazing, but the new aliens were not as interesting as the Original Series' ones (with a few exceptions), there were a lot of retcons, and especially, the writers were in love with Kevin and made him the main star of the show, stealing the spotlight from Ben sometimes, and it didn't work out.
  • Is Ben 10 dead?

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Ben-10-Fan I still think they can turn it around and improve the reboot, I'm still not sure that the Gwen spin off is even being made, but I hope so. It might help the franchise.
  • Should Ben 10 go to Toonami?

    General Discussion
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ben-10-Fan Ok
  • Ben 10 Movie

    General Discussion
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    So according to this link by MoviePilot.com that lists 10 facts about Ben 10, Joel Silver might not be involved with the Ben 10 live action movie anymore. What we already know is that in 2011, Joel Silver was called in to produce the Ben 10 movie under Warners Bros and Dark Castle Entertainment while in 2012 it was reported that Albert Torres was writing the script. This we already know. What I think we don't know was that Joel Silvers left Warners Bros in 2013 and now works at Universal Studios. Ryan Engle was also brought in to continue working on Torres' script, which I believe means that Torres is no longer working on the Ben 10 movie. MoviePilot states that the Ben 10 movie might be made by either Warners Bros or Universal Studios but I doubt that Universal Studios is going to be working on Ben 10 simply because Ben 10 is owned by Cartoon Network, who is owned by Time Warner and Turner Broadcasting, who also owns Warners Bros and Dark Castle Entertainment. Universal Studios is owned by Comcast and NBCUniversal and not Time Warner and Turner Broadcasting. Cartoon Network is not going to hand this movie to Universal Studios but instead they would hand it to Warners Bros because of this. Therefore, Joel Silver is not involved with the Ben 10 live action movie. Whether or not anyone here knows about this already, I'm posting this here anyways for those who don't know about this. http://moviepilot.com/posts/3900108 Joel Silvers leaves Warners Bros: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/warner-bros-joel-silver-317552 http://news.doddleme.com/news-room/warner-bros-joel-silver-part-ways-after-25-years/ http://flickdirect.com/news/3854/joel-silver-producer-of-the-matrix-leaves-warner-bros/article.ashx Ryan Engle working on the Ben 10 Movie: http://www.slashfilm.com/live-action-ben-10-adaptation-adds-black-list-screenwriter-ryan-engle/