Skip to content

I met the creators of ben 10 today at new york comic con 2017.

General Discussion
70 11 41.7k 10
  • Ben 10 Facts

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    we should make this post a data collection where we compare and contrast details from the shows.
  • 1 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @omni-triforcer In regards to it being biologically bad for kids, that's not what this article states. Your point would have validity if this was an ongoing thing throughout one's family tree. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html Also, there's this to think about as well. We're all technically cousins to each other. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/07/science/la-sci-european-dna-20130508 https://www.quora.com/How-closely-related-are-all-humans
  • Ben 10 and Young Justice COMIC CON 2017!

    General Discussion
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    11k Views
    J
    Here are the links to them instead https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/888462655467380736 https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/888462252277354496 https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/888462187500494848
  • Ben 10 Comic Book Reboot

    General Discussion
    8
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    csgtC
    @Rexfan1333 You mentioned the MCU, and I actually had an idea to write a fanfic about Ben 10 in the MCU. The Omnitrix would have one of the infinity stones (just like Loki's Scepter had one) and Gwen would be an Inhuman (if you watch Agents of SHIELD, which is also set in the MCU, you will understand what I'm talking about). I thought about starting from Age of Ultron, replacing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with Ben and Gwen. But ultimately I decided to write Watch Boy & Lucky Girl because mixing MCU characters would require more skill and talent than I have at the moment. But as I said, I'm talking about real possibilities, and unfortunately, I don't think Ben 10 with Marvel is a realistic possibility. And of course, in my comic book reboot idea Ben and Gwen wouldn't be kids, they would be at least teenagers.
  • What is the future of the Ben 10 Franchise?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    well we need to see how the reboot goes first who knows a sequal could just be ben back in school or it could be a af reboot honeslty its what the writers feel is the best.