Skip to content

Ben 10 Fan-project: Ben 10: The Galactic Roadtrip

FanFiction
21 8 9.7k 8
  • My new Ben 10 video game idea

    FanFiction
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    697 Views
    ?
    @npzman I just love FusionFall and Punch Time Explosion, if it was those you where thinking about. There are some of my favorite games. But that was not exactly what I meant. I mean like, if, Ben was the one that turned into the CN characters through his Omnitrix, not just having them meet through a crossover or something.
  • Weird Ben 10 dream I had last night

    FanFiction
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    896 Views
    B
    @Mortie-10 my ben 10 dream was that I got transported to Bellwood and I met Ben & Gwen and we were fighting zombozo the clown And that.s when Ben kissed me
  • Project 10

    FanFiction
    2
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 I'm interested in what you got
  • Cheza-Belle's Ben 10 Fan Art

    FanFiction
    49
    2 Votes
    49 Posts
    33k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Cheza-Belle is back and she continues to make and deliver more amazing Ben 10 fan art. http://cheza-belle.deviantart.com
  • Any Ben 10 fanfiction you've read before?

    FanFiction
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    15k Views
    B
    @Tactical-Ochoa hey I always wanted to do a Ben 10 story