Skip to content

Ben 10: The Eon Prime Chronicles

FanFiction
1 1 1.2k 1
  • Hidden deep in the shattered reality of the 12th dimension there lies a crooked house full of crooked people from across the omniverse. These are there stores, and the story of the monster that watches over them.

    I haven't written anything in a long while but here we go!

    This is set in the classic continuity after the evens of omniverse.

  • My new Ben 10 video game idea

    FanFiction
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    698 Views
    ?
    @npzman I just love FusionFall and Punch Time Explosion, if it was those you where thinking about. There are some of my favorite games. But that was not exactly what I meant. I mean like, if, Ben was the one that turned into the CN characters through his Omnitrix, not just having them meet through a crossover or something.
  • Ben 10 Alien X-tinction fanmade poster

    FanFiction
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    333 Views
    No one has replied
  • My new Ben 10 video

    FanFiction
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    918 Views
    ?
    @npzman Who knows.
  • How I'd reboot Ben 10: Part 1, Story (season 1)

    FanFiction
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    Story revision #1: Gwen would have a character arc throughout this season, of at least learning to be the support for Ben that he needs, and learning how she can be a hero, with what little she can do.
  • DatDude's Ben 10 Fanfiction

    FanFiction
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    npzmanN
    Why do you keep deliberately responding to very old threads for ?