Skip to content

Im giving Omniverse and the Reboot a new chance

General Discussion
3 3 1.7k 2
  • I have decided to give Omniverse and the Reboot a new chance. I feel that as a true Ben 10 fan, you should not hate one of the series. Even if you dont love it, you accept its excistence. Hope that give you guys something to think about to.

  • That's great to hear, I honestly glad to see that you arevwilling to give it a chance, as a fan we have to support Ben 10 through bad or good, I may have a few problems with the reboot but I don't like hating on it

  • Wait, so are you going to start watching Omniverse?
    Because if so, then you need to follow the Production Order on Ben 10 Wikia, but start It Was Them before So Long and Thanks For All The Smoothies so it makes sense.

  • IM SORRY!!!

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @mortie-10 You need to calm yourself down here. You're taking things way too personally. You're 22-years-old and you're throwing a freakin temper tantrum. Relax.
  • 1 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @omni-triforcer In regards to it being biologically bad for kids, that's not what this article states. Your point would have validity if this was an ongoing thing throughout one's family tree. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html Also, there's this to think about as well. We're all technically cousins to each other. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/07/science/la-sci-european-dna-20130508 https://www.quora.com/How-closely-related-are-all-humans
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @omni-triforcer i can think of several reasons. #1: The show is now for a younger generation. Considering how terrifying villains like Zombozo are now a joke, I don't think we'll be seeing an alien as horror oriented as ghostfreak. #2: The show seems to be building towards vilgax, and it would be very hard to get ghostfreak in the omnitrix in a manner that makes sense. #3: Z'scayre is a pretty dark villain for a show like this. He could truly give the younger audience nightmares. An less terrifying alien will probably be the invisibility alien.
  • What other Cartoon Network shows should get rebooted?

    General Discussion
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @npzman Good point. You didn't provide your age so I don't know for sure how old you really are. Granted, if you're really a child or a teenager and if one show is ruining your childhood, you're not doing a lot with your life. If you don't like the Ben 10 reboot, shift your interests towards other things that you do and/or will like.
  • Voice Actors in the Reboot Part 2

    General Discussion
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @pewneekorn I hope not but, No, I'm almost sure he'll get a talking role in this series he's one of the Main characters in Ben 10, and if they do Then is That is the biggist mistake MOA/CN have ever made in their Shows as Ben 10, after having removed the eyes from him in Omniverse