Skip to content

The reboot's second season

General Discussion
5 2 2.4k 2
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    I think Upgrade's Enhancement is going to be a mashup of all the Omni-enhancements we see, and it might even be the new alien, as Upgrade is the only alien we have yet to see used in season 2. XLR8 will probably get something pointless, like rockets to boost his speed or something. Or maybe Armor to protect him as he runs at dangerous speeds.
  • Omni-enhance

    Ben 10 Reboot ben10reboot omni-enhance
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    I'll at least give them credit for this. I don't know how exactly this is going to work for the show but based on what I've seen so far, at least it makes more sense than the Ultimate Forms in Ultimate Alien. That might change once season 2 premieres and I see it for myself but right now at the moment, it seems decent. Still looks like a gimmick to me but it still looks decent.
  • Cartoon Networks Bad Reboots Don't Stop Here!

    General Discussion
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix Wow, shadows59 was right. It does look like an "invention gone wrong" type of show.
  • Man of Action's Zak Storm

    General Discussion
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Rexfan1333 CGI can have it's strengths but I can also agree that it's grown to be quite generic as well. Personally, I prefer cartoon and anime art styles and animations over CGI. There are times though where CGI does get very much deservingly impressive. It just ends up getting used up too much in animated shows.
  • My Ben 10 (Reboot) HATE Picture

    General Discussion
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    I agree tactical