Skip to content

More Female Characters in the reboot

Ben 10 Reboot
16 6 5.9k 6
  • I honestly don't really mind whether or not there will be any more female characters in the reboot compared to the Original Series. I just want great, well-developed characters regardless of gender. It's fine to add more female characters if they turn out to be, again, well-developed characters. What I don't want is for the show to introduce more female characters because "oh, we need diversity in regards to gender." The same goes for race. I'd rather have diversity in regards to characters having various different and unique characteristics and personalities. Again, it's fine to bring in more female characters just as long as they are well-developed characters that are not there for the sake of just having more female characters on the show.

  • I honestly don't really mind whether or not there will be any more female characters in the reboot compared to the Original Series. I just want great, well-developed characters regardless of gender. It's fine to add more female characters if they turn out to be, again, well-developed characters. What I don't want is for the show to introduce more female characters because "oh, we need diversity in regards to gender." The same goes for race. I'd rather have diversity in regards to characters having various different and unique characteristics and personalities. Again, it's fine to bring in more female characters just as long as they are well-developed characters that are not there for the sake of just having more female characters on the show.

    @Tactical-Ochoa I agree completely, as long as they are developed well and interesting to me, just hope they bring back characters like Attea, Looma, and Ester, I feel they deserve better development.

  • What about Xylene ,Verdona and Aunt Vera Tennyson Max's older sister appearing in the Ben 10 Reboot series?

  • Maybe we could see Myaxx when we first see Azmuth.

  • Maybe we could see Myaxx when we first see Azmuth.

    @Omni-Triforcer Yeah, I liked her and hope they do more with her.

  • What about Xylene ,Verdona and Aunt Vera Tennyson Max's older sister appearing in the Ben 10 Reboot series?

    @jondennison72 I don't mind Verdona coming back, but I prefer Xylene as Max's love interest than Verdona.

  • It confused me.
    Were max and Verdona ever actually married?

  • @jondennison72 I don't mind Verdona coming back, but I prefer Xylene as Max's love interest than Verdona.

    @Rexfan1333 I agree. In the Original Series, it felt as if something tragic happened to Verdona (or whoever Max's wife/lover would be) that would lead to Max having a love relationship with Xylene. Eventually I just ended up not liking how Verdona made an appearance in Alien Force and how they went about implementing her. It just doesn't seem right for the series and Max as a character.

    @Omni-Triforcer Apparently they never got married.

  • Technically her leaving max to embrace her anodite heritage is tragic in a way for max.

  • with me verdona was a total bitch with how she acted

  • Technically her leaving max to embrace her anodite heritage is tragic in a way for max.

    @Omni-Triforcer Well considering that Man of Action wanted Gwen to be a human sorceress and not half alien, I wouldn't really count that reason considering that Man of Action didn't work on Alien Force. I'm referring to in regards to the continuity of only the Original Series. Like I said, the way that they implemented her just didn't feel right for the series and Max.

  • with me verdona was a total bitch with how she acted

    @KorseBLI-ND Yeah, the way she treated Ben made me dislike her very much.

  • ah yeah plus also how she said anodites are all powerful to me they are easy to kill espically if you know necromancy and how to stop it because there are some spells to stop statues that use mana from plants to regenerate it basically temporary kills all plants in the area and makes it more easy to kill the statue if a anodite got hit with that spell they are dead as a door nail

  • Jetray Revealed In The Reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    2
    1
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    748 Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    What in the world is up with his face?
  • Princess Looma in the Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    3
    1
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    U
    I don't think that may be princess looma in the reboot since the alien worlds shorts is only meant to tell the history of the home planet of the omnitrix aliens.
  • What other characters might appear in the Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    J
    @Mortie-10 I would want to Ben 10000 as well as some of his aliens like spitter,articguana,Buzzshock. I would also like to see some original series aliens like BenWolf (I hate the name blitzwolfer) BenMummy ( I hate the name Snare oh) and Frakenstrike , Waybig ,Upchuck ,Eyeguy ,Ghostfreak,Ripjaws etc
  • The future of the Reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Hotshot14380 Well, let's hope Cartoon Network won't make a reboot on the Emoji Movie in the future.
  • Reboot Video Game?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Mortie-10 said in Reboot Video Game?: ly is its as ep it definitely wont be that epic since cartoon network probably wont put that much work into it.