Skip to content

When did Ben first say its hero time?

Locked General Discussion
7 3 3.4k 3
  • About you: Ben 10 chart

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    485 Views
    No one has replied
  • My Ben 10 aliens playlist

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    703 Views
    coreofthesunC
    @Mortie-10 Here's mine [image: 1619813967998-playlist.png] I believe that it is a really balanced playlist with a range of different aliens, none of whom are too overpowered meaning that they are all of equal importance in my eyes. People may question why I have Rath in there instead of a proper strength alien like Four Arms or Humungousaur for melee combat, but the reason is that the Appolexian transformation would help me be fearless in battle. I'm by nature a quiet person who isn't the first one to put their hand up for a fight and I'd definitely be terrified if I had to engage in hand to hand combat, and Rath's personality would help me overcome that. Or else I could just swap him with Four Arms. Buzzshock and Feedback are also argued to be similar but I think that Feedback is more general when it comes to energy absorption and, well, feedback and is my personal favourite out of all the absorbing aliens. Buzzshock however is more electricity-specific and has powers which Feedback doesn't which makes me have him on my roster. I tried my best not to include any "fusion" aliens like Echo Echo or Jetray (especially not Jetray) as I find that they're too overpowered. Big Chill is the exception here, but only really because I would be worried about using Ghostfreak because of the Ectonourite personality thing. I also tried to include my favourite canon designs of all of them. Granted Pesky Dust's design is a bit unrealistic for me even though I like the idea of the alien, but it's the only one we ever got.
  • Trivia time

    General Discussion ben 10
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @Tactical-Ochoa wherever you want
  • Ben 10 Facts

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    we should make this post a data collection where we compare and contrast details from the shows.
  • Which girl is the perfect girl for Ben?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    csgtC
    I prefer Gwen. In my opinion, Julie suffered a lot from being a satellite love interest, as I said in the Bwen-Gwevin topic, the writers apparently were only worried about Gwevin, and Julie was just there so they could show every once in a while that Ben had a girlfriend too. Maybe if they had paid more attention to her, I could see something more between her and Ben.