Skip to content

The Reboot is coming 1oth October in Norway

Ben 10 Reboot
14 5 5.3k 4
  • The future of the Reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Hotshot14380 Well, let's hope Cartoon Network won't make a reboot on the Emoji Movie in the future.
  • Reboots Soundtrack.

    Ben 10 Reboot
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @admin Yeah, Omniverse's soundtrack was actually pretty nice.
  • Will Kevin Be In The Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    car54C
    @admin I agree completely. As you said they never developed a change in the character. A character can change sides but it takes time to show a believable change. In any case Kevin should not change. As I have said before, Kevin is a perfect nemesis for Ben and should stay that way.
  • What I want to see in the reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @GoodVibes1999 Thanks, had that idea for a while and think it would be awesome to see happen in the reboot.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.