Skip to content

Ben 10 protector of earth video game

General Discussion
9 3 5.5k 1
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    570 Views
    npzmanN
    It could be a very inaccurate retelling of the original series with a few twists and turns. The reboot show could be a thing long after Ben Prime's death or during Ben 10k where Ben wouldn't be cocky and would give information and stuff for the show.
  • What's your favourite Ben 10 Video Game

    General Discussion
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    865 Views
    ?
    @npzman Tried that. It didnt work.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • My predictions on the newly announced Ben 10 game

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Mortie-10 said in My predictions on the newly announced Ben 10 game: Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts? I dont thin k it will be like omniverse 2 or up to speed. Im thinking more omniverse 1 or protector of earth. Also u couldve just posted this in the announcement thread. You didnt have to make a whole new one.
  • Is Ben 10 dead?

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Ben-10-Fan I still think they can turn it around and improve the reboot, I'm still not sure that the Gwen spin off is even being made, but I hope so. It might help the franchise.