Skip to content

Ben 10 character meme

General Discussion
3 2 620 1
  • Someone posted a Ben 10 character meme template on Twitter today, so I decided to apply my images in my version: alt text

  • Someone posted a Ben 10 character meme template on Twitter today, so I decided to apply my images in my version: alt text

    @Mortie-10 Mine would be:

    Favourite character: Don’t really have one, but Tetrax and Paradox are cool.

    Least favourite character: Michael Morningstar

    Favourite alien: Upgrade

    Least favourite alien: Mole-Stache

    Favourite antagonist: Original Series Vilgax

    Favourite design: Original Series

    Best pairing: Ben and Ester

    Overrated character/Alien: Alien X

    Character/Alien’s powers you’d want to have: XLR8

    Character/Alien you wish appeared in the new continuity: Ghostfreak/Zs’skayr

    Character you wish didn’t exist: Driscoll/Forever King

    Character you’d rewrite: Kevin or Charmcaster. Ideally both.

    Character you’d date: Idk...Lucy Mann?

    Character you’d be friends with: Cooper

    Character you’d burn alive with an incinerator: Err... Ma Vreedle

  • @Mortie-10 I've used the template to make the meme

    I also managed to help get the format trending on the Ben 10 subreddit which was cool.
    Final template.PNG

  • About you: Ben 10 chart

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    485 Views
    No one has replied
  • My least favorite Ben 10 character: Rook Blonko

    General Discussion
    2
    1
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @mortie-10 It's been a while since I've seen Omniverse, but from what I recall, Rook did contribute significantly in a lot of the stuff that went on in the show. He's not a bad character and a lot of the stuff that you say about him is flat out wrong. Like what do you mean by he's completely fine with the retcons and some of the retcons wouldn't be there if he didn't talk about them. The show's retcons are not on Rook. That's on the crew that made Omniverse. Also, secretly evil and working for the Rooters? Seriously? Come on, man. That's freakin ridiculous and makes it seem like you're blindly disliking Omniverse. I don't consider Omniverse to be a good show, but I wouldn't go that far with Rook. There is one thing that I do agree on the most, and that's Rook replacing Gwen and Kevin. Mainly Gwen though. Ben and Gwen work very well together. They have pretty much the best and most dynamic relationship in Ben 10. They fit each other like a glove so much that Gwen just doesn't seem like the type of character that should be replaced as Ben's partner. Rook doesn't feel like a proper replacement either. He seems better off as a side character than a main character. I don't mind Rook being introduced into the Ben 10 franchise, but he most definitely shouldn't have replaced Gwen and shouldn't have been a main character.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    430 Views
    npzmanN
    Why did I even say hyped at all When it's out I will watch it. If it ends up good then great I guess. It really gonna be my first time watching the reboot outside the first few episodes. If the execution of the original characters turns out to be terrible, well honestly I couldn't expect less from them.
  • Favorite Ben 10 Opening?

    General Discussion
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Ebomnitrix said in Favorite Ben 10 Opening?: @Omni-Triforcer You're right Parry Grimp is actually known for making short songs that can last like.... 30 seconds. And he sang the Omniverse songs....although I don't know who sang for Galactic Monsters, but yeah. Galactic monsters sounds like they just did a bit of audio tuning and voice modulation it doesnt sound to me like they changed the singers but thats just my opinion,
  • What is the future of the Ben 10 Franchise?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    well we need to see how the reboot goes first who knows a sequal could just be ben back in school or it could be a af reboot honeslty its what the writers feel is the best.