Skip to content

Ben 10 (Reboot) New Upgrade

Ben 10 Reboot
8 2 8.4k 2
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot: Final Thoughts

    Ben 10 Reboot
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix You make some good points. Yeah, Ben 10 is more successful internationally (although, of course that would be the case since that you're comparing the United States to...well...the rest of the world so I don't find that to be a fair comparison) but that doesn't mean that we should get a show that is of mediocre, or at the very least lower, quality. Yes, they should try to take a different approach considering that it's a reboot but they also need to make sure that this show is an improvement over the previous shows as well. To me, there is no excuse for a show to be of lower quality and that includes the one that you gave. Even then, come on. We all know that Cartoon Network really had this show made just to sell more merchandise. This is Cartoon Network here being the Cartoon Network of today that so many are getting so sick and tired of. It wasn't made for the new generation of kids. It wasn't made for international viewers. That's really just bullshit. This show was really made to sell more merchandise. I also try not to look at things from a nostalgic perspective when discussing such topics like this as well. I make sure to look at things from a more...I guess "objective" is the right word...perspective. Or maybe "analytical" is a better word to use. Either way, I try not to look at things to nostalgically because I don't want to be biased. Even when compared to other recent Cartoon Network shows like Clarence, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, the Powerpuff Girls reboot, We Bare Bears, etc, the Ben 10 reboot doesn't have a lot of substance to it because it's just so similar to those other shows. Even when I don't compare it to the original Ben 10 show or even the sequel shows, I don't find the Ben 10 reboot to be a good show; especially when it comes to the writing and direction. If the Ben 10 reboot really was a good show, I would be more than happy to praise it. However, the Ben 10 reboot is not a good show. At best, it's average but this is a mediocre show that, like I said, was made just to sell more merchandise.
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • Crossover Episode between OS and Reboot?

    Ideas ben 10 reboot
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I think Bens face describes me when watching uncle grandpa and cartoon network in general. Also i demand a recount for these awards.
  • Albedo in the reboot?

    Characters ben 10 reboot
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @coreofthesun I think that number seems about right. It would be nice though to have more people participate on this website though. We still receive more and more new members.
  • 1 Votes
    31 Posts
    37k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    No need for this topic since its quite old and we now know exactly what these designs look like officially so i am locking this thread.