Skip to content

Isn't there a single UAF fan out there besides me?

General Discussion
20 10 7.6k 9
  • I’m a UAF fan, last weekend I even bought the Season 2 Dvd of Ultimate Alien.

    @ben-10-fan Actually I have all the Ultimate Alien episodes on DVD, and the first two seasons of Alien Force. Season 3 is not avaible in Norway

  • KuroTheArtist explains the retcon pretty well, considering with how he put it based off Omniverse's bs, that the Vendetta episode wasn't a lie

    UAF has lots of fans, it's just not as popular as the OS. I don't think UAF is a bad show, far from it, it was good. But I do think UAF is a bad sequel to the OS, and that's why it suffers some backlash from fans. Dwayne Macduffie's versions of Ben, Gwen, Kevin, Charmcaster and Vilgax are completely different characters from Man of Action's original Ben, Gwen, Kevin, Charmcaster and Vilgax. And UAF did introduce many retcons and plotholes and continuity errors. Personally, if they had said UAF was a completely separated universe from the OS, it would have done away with all the problems that people have with UAF (myself included).

    @ebomnitrix The problem remains though: If Max was indeed Devin Levin's partner and best friend, and on Devin's final moments promised to look out for Devin's wife and son, so why in the OS Max didn't know Kevin, and didn't do anything to help him? It makes a lot more of sense to say that these memories were implanted by Servantis later, after the events of the Original Series happened, to make Max more sympathetic towards Kevin. Of course, it creates more plotholes but at least it saves Max's character from being butchered. Again, another issue that only comes up because UAF is supposed to be a sequel to OS.

  • I enjoyed Alien Force but I still think Ultimate Alien was a bland and cheap show with some good episodes.

  • I enjoyed Alien Force but I still think Ultimate Alien was a bland and cheap show with some good episodes.

    @fangdanerd the ultimatrix was a gimmick, and was only used on 8 aliens.

  • @fangdanerd the ultimatrix was a gimmick, and was only used on 8 aliens.

    @andrew42 12 if you count those in Omniverse

  • Dude I loved UAF and hate the reboot and omniverse. You are not alone, don't let anyone make you think you are.

    The Mcduffie era of Ben 10 was awesome, and honestly when I think of these characters thats what i see in my head.

  • Dude I loved UAF and hate the reboot and omniverse. You are not alone, don't let anyone make you think you are.

    The Mcduffie era of Ben 10 was awesome, and honestly when I think of these characters thats what i see in my head.

    @oldtaku_dd Thank goodness

  • @Mortie-10 to be honest I liked UAF the most and omiverse. Those three were my strongest in the series and made me the Ben 10 fan. I am today. To be honest I didn't think OS was great but okay and as for the reboot you know that already

  • @Mortie-10 to be honest I liked UAF the most and omiverse. Those three were my strongest in the series and made me the Ben 10 fan. I am today. To be honest I didn't think OS was great but okay and as for the reboot you know that already

    @npzman How the heck did you get unbanned?

  • @npzman How the heck did you get unbanned?

    @mortie-10 He apologized for his actions. As long as he doesn't do all that stuff that he did before, remains respectful to others, and follows the rules here, everything should go well here.

  • @mortie-10 He apologized for his actions. As long as he doesn't do all that stuff that he did before, remains respectful to others, and follows the rules here, everything should go well here.

    @tactical-ochoa Ok then

  • Ben 10 Club's Awkward Hiatus

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 1 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @omni-triforcer In regards to it being biologically bad for kids, that's not what this article states. Your point would have validity if this was an ongoing thing throughout one's family tree. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html Also, there's this to think about as well. We're all technically cousins to each other. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/07/science/la-sci-european-dna-20130508 https://www.quora.com/How-closely-related-are-all-humans
  • Why aren't there any Ben 10 video games on steam?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    A
    Hi, I was also looking ben 10 video games, But unfortunalty Could not find them. Then now I have to play ben 10 online games. If you want to play. check this http://ben10games-y8.com/
  • Man of Action's Zak Storm

    General Discussion
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Rexfan1333 CGI can have it's strengths but I can also agree that it's grown to be quite generic as well. Personally, I prefer cartoon and anime art styles and animations over CGI. There are times though where CGI does get very much deservingly impressive. It just ends up getting used up too much in animated shows.
  • Gwen's paradox in Ben Again

    General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    @Tactical-Ochoa ah yeah that is true to me gwevin is one of the bullshit items