Skip to content

I met the creators of ben 10 today at new york comic con 2017.

General Discussion
70 11 41.7k 10
  • @xlr8isbest overflow might have a relation to waterhazard and its a story they would to expand in the future.

    @bwen329 awesome! Thank you so much for asking!

  • Ask about the aliens what they like and don't like from later series! @Bwen329

  • Ask about the aliens what they like and don't like from later series! @Bwen329

    @ebomnitrix they liked any aliens and dont have any aliens they dislike but they felt like the sequel series added to much aliens so they prefer being only 10.

  • I want to know which girl Man of Action prefer as Ben's girlfriend. Is it Julie, Ester or Kai?

    @mortie-10 to them ben 10 was never about romance but it was the female characters being to help ben and whatever situation he was in.

  • @mortie-10 to them ben 10 was never about romance but it was the female characters being to help ben and whatever situation he was in.

    @bwen329 i asked them if they will make a ben 10 for the adults like on Netflix that might be a maybe. Since there focused on making ben 10 for kids for now. They go by whatever trend that cartoon network is going threw.as of now.

  • @bwen329 i asked them if they will make a ben 10 for the adults like on Netflix that might be a maybe. Since there focused on making ben 10 for kids for now. They go by whatever trend that cartoon network is going threw.as of now.

    @bwen329 Are you recording all of this?

  • @bwen329 i asked them if they will make a ben 10 for the adults like on Netflix that might be a maybe. Since there focused on making ben 10 for kids for now. They go by whatever trend that cartoon network is going threw.as of now.

    @bwen329 Thanks for asking questions for us. Did you remember to ask them those questions I asked? If they have plans to include Kevin and Charmcaster on the reboot, and if wether of not they were disappointed with how Kevin was handled on the sequel shows for being turned into Gwen's love interest and Ben's hero partner. Thanks again.

  • Wow this makes me glad we got the shows we got. It like almost an accident we got what we did.

  • Ask them if they've plans for the Future of Ben 10, also if they're still going to make the Gwen Spin off Series.

  • Ok so I was only able to meet Steven T Seagle, I talked to him about how Big Ben 10 has gotten and how he first came up with the concept, we talked a bit about the reboot and he said to keep watching because there’s cool stuff to come. They ran out of Ben 10 comics so they signed a Generator Rex comic for me

  • Ask them if they've plans for the Future of Ben 10, also if they're still going to make the Gwen Spin off Series.

    @ben-10-fan they did had talks about making a gwen 10 show in japan but it never got made. So for now there focused on the reboot.

  • @ben-10-fan they did had talks about making a gwen 10 show in japan but it never got made. So for now there focused on the reboot.

    @bwen329 And the first plans for the future of Ben 10?

  • Going back to the whole brother and sister thing with Ben and Gwen, I find it odd that after all this time the classmates approach was really misinformation and not once did Man of Action ever come out and correct this.

  • Going back to the whole brother and sister thing with Ben and Gwen, I find it odd that after all this time the classmates approach was really misinformation and not once did Man of Action ever come out and correct this.

    @tactical-ochoa

    I've never heard the brother sister thing either but hay I'm sure a bunch of stuff got tossed around before the show aired. I mean who caes what they through beforehand what aired is all that really matters.

  • @tactical-ochoa

    I've never heard the brother sister thing either but hay I'm sure a bunch of stuff got tossed around before the show aired. I mean who caes what they through beforehand what aired is all that really matters.

    @oldtaku_dd Still though, it's been stated for over 10 years that Ben and Gwen were originally supposed to be friends and classmates yet according to @Bwen329, MOA said that that's really misinformation and that Ben and Gwen were really supposed to be brother and sister. Over 10 years now and this info was never corrected? If this really is true, that's so weird that it was never corrected.

  • @oldtaku_dd Still though, it's been stated for over 10 years that Ben and Gwen were originally supposed to be friends and classmates yet according to @Bwen329, MOA said that that's really misinformation and that Ben and Gwen were really supposed to be brother and sister. Over 10 years now and this info was never corrected? If this really is true, that's so weird that it was never corrected.

    @tactical-ochoa said in I met the creators of ben 10 today at new york comic con 2017.:

    @oldtaku_dd Still though, it's been stated for over 10 years that Ben and Gwen were originally supposed to be friends and classmates yet according to @Bwen329, MOA said that that's really misinformation and that Ben and Gwen were really supposed to be brother and sister. Over 10 years now and this info was never corrected? If this really is true, that's so weird that it was never corrected.

    You're looking to far into it.

  • Yeah i do find it odd they said that the subtext between ben and gwen was never there in the canon. I even mention to them that in a old commentary ben 10 dvd video they state that gwen was not related at first hence the weird tension between them. But they said none of that is true same goes for the whole ben 10 pilot episode existing. They said ben 10 never had any romance since kids wouldn't interested in it it was more about family action and adventure. If thats the case then why have gwen have subtle affection for ben here and there and have one episode were ben has a crush on kai?

  • if any of you guys buy the first ben 10 dvd volume one it has that commentary of episode 1 were they mention gwen not being related.

  • @bwen329 And the first plans for the future of Ben 10?

    @ben-10-fan I asked them if they are going to make a adult ben 10 on Netflix they said maybe if the recent cartoons trends get serious and dark again there more focused on the reboot. Steven would love to make more stories about ben 100000.

  • if any of you guys buy the first ben 10 dvd volume one it has that commentary of episode 1 were they mention gwen not being related.

    @bwen329 Like people that were working on the original Ben 10 show stated in the commentary that Ben and Gwen were originally classmates? Not fans?

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    570 Views
    npzmanN
    It could be a very inaccurate retelling of the original series with a few twists and turns. The reboot show could be a thing long after Ben Prime's death or during Ben 10k where Ben wouldn't be cocky and would give information and stuff for the show.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    430 Views
    npzmanN
    Why did I even say hyped at all When it's out I will watch it. If it ends up good then great I guess. It really gonna be my first time watching the reboot outside the first few episodes. If the execution of the original characters turns out to be terrible, well honestly I couldn't expect less from them.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • Ben 10 Facts

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    we should make this post a data collection where we compare and contrast details from the shows.
  • Ben 10 Comic Book Reboot

    General Discussion
    8
    3 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    csgtC
    @Rexfan1333 You mentioned the MCU, and I actually had an idea to write a fanfic about Ben 10 in the MCU. The Omnitrix would have one of the infinity stones (just like Loki's Scepter had one) and Gwen would be an Inhuman (if you watch Agents of SHIELD, which is also set in the MCU, you will understand what I'm talking about). I thought about starting from Age of Ultron, replacing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch with Ben and Gwen. But ultimately I decided to write Watch Boy & Lucky Girl because mixing MCU characters would require more skill and talent than I have at the moment. But as I said, I'm talking about real possibilities, and unfortunately, I don't think Ben 10 with Marvel is a realistic possibility. And of course, in my comic book reboot idea Ben and Gwen wouldn't be kids, they would be at least teenagers.