Skip to content

This oddly fits well. (Ben 10 Omniverse Intros)

General Discussion
2 2 1.5k 2
  • Why Anodites didn't work in Ben 10

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • When did Ben 10 get bad?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    csgtC
    @Ebomnitrix Dwayne McDuffie didn't create Ben 10. The Man of Action team did, McDuffie had a very different vision for Ben 10 and retconned a lot of things for AF/UA that Man of Action had previously established in OS. I absolutely love Dwayne's work on Statick Shock and Justice League Unlimited (JLU is my favorite cartoon ever actually), but as other people here have said, I would have preferred a Ben 10 sequel by the hands of the original creators. My answer to the question: I think there is a reason why the OS is the most popular series, and that reason is because from AF onwards a big part of the audience lost interest (I'm not talking about the hardcore fans here, I'm talking about casual friends that I know that stopped watching Ben 10 after the OS). AF storylines were amazing, but the new aliens were not as interesting as the Original Series' ones (with a few exceptions), there were a lot of retcons, and especially, the writers were in love with Kevin and made him the main star of the show, stealing the spotlight from Ben sometimes, and it didn't work out.
  • Ben 10: Up to Speed

    General Discussion
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Wow, I had read up on how the game is really glitchy and filled with technical issues. It's been pissing some people off.
  • Is the mainstream ben 10 dead

    General Discussion
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    23k Views
    npzmanN
    People had to ruin Ben 10 omniverse and the proposed sequal because they were not buying the toys
  • What is the future of the Ben 10 Franchise?

    General Discussion
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    well we need to see how the reboot goes first who knows a sequal could just be ben back in school or it could be a af reboot honeslty its what the writers feel is the best.