Skip to content

My predictions on the newly announced Ben 10 game

General Discussion
2 2 1.6k 2
  • Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts?

  • Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts?

    @Mortie-10 said in My predictions on the newly announced Ben 10 game:

    Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts?

    I dont thin k it will be like omniverse 2 or up to speed. Im thinking more omniverse 1 or protector of earth. Also u couldve just posted this in the announcement thread. You didnt have to make a whole new one.

  • When will the next Ben 10 be announced?

    General Discussion
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    961 Views
    coreofthesunC
    @LaciDarkBlueUni Hopefully we'll get that soon but I'd personally be fine if they don't rush a new show - quality over quantity and all that.
  • 6th Ben 10 Series

    General Discussion
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    Yeah DC offers content for both children and edgy stuff for adults, I don't see why it can't happen under sister platform from CN. I hope it's UAF or UAF inspired
  • Ben 10 Facts

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    we should make this post a data collection where we compare and contrast details from the shows.
  • Why aren't there any Ben 10 video games on steam?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    A
    Hi, I was also looking ben 10 video games, But unfortunalty Could not find them. Then now I have to play ben 10 online games. If you want to play. check this http://ben10games-y8.com/
  • What is your favorite Ben 10 video game?

    General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    jamesJ
    My favourite game is Ben 10 protector of earth and Ben 10 ultimate alien cosmic destruction.I've played all Ben 10 video games but these two are the best.