Skip to content

When will the next Ben 10 be announced?

General Discussion
4 3 962 2
  • It's only been a little over a month since the Ben 10 reboot ended but I've been wondering how long we will have to wait until we learn what's next for Ben. Duncan Rouleau was answering questions on Twitter about whats next back in the fall but I haven't seen anythings since then. Personally, I don't know if we'll hear anything this year about what's next. I could see them not saying anything about Ben 10 until next years upfront. Another possibility I could see is if we get some sort of announcement at comic con later this year. When do you guys think the next series will be announced?

  • @cooljay7 They may still be deciding on which direction to take the franchise next (with the two most likely options being a reboot sequel or else returning to the original continuity with an Omniverse continuation) hence why they may not reveal it for a while. Perhaps they may reveal some details in July when it comes to Comic Con but it may take until 2022 for them to start releasing any kind of promo material.

    Personally I'm not bothered if we have to wait for a while and would rather they take their time to create a good series (whatever that may be) rather than rushing it.

  • It's only been a little over a month since the Ben 10 reboot ended but I've been wondering how long we will have to wait until we learn what's next for Ben. Duncan Rouleau was answering questions on Twitter about whats next back in the fall but I haven't seen anythings since then. Personally, I don't know if we'll hear anything this year about what's next. I could see them not saying anything about Ben 10 until next years upfront. Another possibility I could see is if we get some sort of announcement at comic con later this year. When do you guys think the next series will be announced?

    @cooljay7 It could be but it only remains to wait for a new announcement.

  • @cooljay7 It could be but it only remains to wait for a new announcement.

    @LaciDarkBlueUni Hopefully we'll get that soon but I'd personally be fine if they don't rush a new show - quality over quantity and all that.

  • About you: Ben 10 chart

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    484 Views
    No one has replied
  • The Ben 10 Reboot Toys

    General Discussion ben 10 ben 10 toys
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    42k Views
    jamesJ
    https://youtu.be/NzzhaKDyVlY This video explains how Ben was merged with upgrade
  • ben 10 toys

    General Discussion
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Omni-Triforcer said in ben 10 toys: For the kids i want the omnitrix to come back since i know how much i wanted that damn toy when i was younger. I never bought Ben 10 toys and the only ben 10 merchandise i bought was the video games so hopefully they bring those back. Lol, same here. I always wonder how cool it was to have the Omnitrix als a toy. It looked so awesome when is was like 8 or 9. Ah Yeah those great child memerois
  • 0 Votes
    47 Posts
    59k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    i have that feeling to although i really dont want it i want to see his orgin in this universe
  • The Ben 10 Series

    General Discussion
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @chronosapien234 Yes, true. The Circus Freaks were important with his plan. However, that's just because they're villainous henchmen characters. Even without Zombozo, the Circus Freaks still end up temporarily as the henchmen to another villain. You know, Ghostfreak. Pretty much almost every time we've seen the Circus Freaks, they are serving somebody. Mostly Zombozo. They're just villainous henchmen characters. They helped but they're not really all that important. In fact, I believe that there pretty much wouldn't be a difference at all if they aren't around. Why? Because, again, they're henchmen. They're also basic thugs, too. The Circus Freaks are not that important. Also, this is about Zombozo as a character and villain. What makes Zombozo who he is. Why he is like that. How he executes his plans. What makes Zombozo as Zombozo and he doesn't need the Circus Freaks for that. That is another out of the many problems with Omniverse and even the other sequels. The Original Series was able to do things that not many cartoon shows ever did. The Original Series did something new. The sequels were generic and typical cartoon shows. They barely did anything new if nothing new at all. That episode in Omniverse with Zombozo turning everyone in Bellwood into zombie clowns. If it was a nod to the Original Series, it failed at trying to delivery and do something unique and impressive. No instead, it ended up being another terrible episode due to Ben regaining his fear of clowns and one major plot hole that really ruined that episode, let alone the sheer cartoonish stupidity of it. Does nobody remember that Zombozo and the Circus Freaks are villains? Does nobody remember what they've done in the past? Oh, Ben regained his fear of clowns, huh? Thanks for making Ben conquering his fears in the Original Series pointless now, Cartoon Network. As for the plot hole, ask yourself this question? Those toy teeth that turn people into zombie clowns. Yeah, how is it that those teeth can bite through Plumber armor and hazmat suits let alone BASIC CLOTHING? They're plastic toy teeth. Is Plumber armor really that terrible and not that protective? I thought Stormtrooper armor was bad enough. Plumber armor is even worse. That one plot hole alone makes that entire episode freakin stupid and terrible. It shows how poor and lazy the writing, structuring, and designing of the sequels are. I know it's a cartoon show but again, it needs to make sense and needs to be understandable enough to work.