Skip to content

Could be the reason to bring back kevin 11, cause he now has 11 aliens

Ben 10 Reboot
1 1 1.3k 1
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    766 Views
    ?
    I really hope Ben Prime comes back, or else the special have no point in excisting.
  • 2 New Aliens and 2 Old Aliens Debut In Ben 10,010

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    594 Views
    No one has replied
  • Kevin and the Anti-trix

    Ben 10 Reboot kevin 11 ben 10
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    17k Views
    cooljay7C
    There's 3 new aliens for the Anti-Trix: Undertow, Dark Matter, and Thornblade (in order below). I think that Thornblade looks awesome. [image: 1549064033522-image-2.png] [image: 1549064042249-image-1.png] [image: 1549064049320-image.png]
  • Will Kevin Be In The Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    car54C
    @admin I agree completely. As you said they never developed a change in the character. A character can change sides but it takes time to show a believable change. In any case Kevin should not change. As I have said before, Kevin is a perfect nemesis for Ben and should stay that way.
  • What New Aliens do we need?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer That's fine. I'm not saying that they shouldn't bring in any new aliens for the series. What I'm saying is not to bring in too many because you don't want to end up over bloating the Ben 10 series with so much content that's too much for the series and the viewers to handle. In fact, I think that's another issue with the Ben 10 sequel shows that I have. The writers would just bring in a bundle of new aliens right away. Alien Force immediately gave viewers ten new aliens for Ben to use yet, at least in my opinion, it would have probably been better for Ben to just have his original set of aliens from the Original Series while progressively adding in the new aliens as the show went on. Again, it's fine to bring in new aliens for Ben 10 but just don't bring in too many or at the very least don't bring in so many all at once or in a short period of time and just space out the introduction of the new aliens a bit more for the series.