Skip to content

Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
370 24 297.6k 22
  • Sooo is that princess luma redwind

  • Sooo is that princess luma redwind

    @jrphilgene That's what I thought too.

  • @Tactical-Ochoa so the dates were fake as I said, they're no longer on Wikipedia.
    In fact no episodes of the Reboot were confirmed not to air this month nor September for US CN, considering they're busy airing OK KO, TTG, We Bare Bears and Gumball, while they rap up with Transformers RID, PPG and Justice League Action

  • @Tactical-Ochoa so the dates were fake as I said, they're no longer on Wikipedia.
    In fact no episodes of the Reboot were confirmed not to air this month nor September for US CN, considering they're busy airing OK KO, TTG, We Bare Bears and Gumball, while they rap up with Transformers RID, PPG and Justice League Action

    @ebomnitrix I'm aware of that. I've been aware of it for a while since they edited the wiki page again.

  • Say I wonder when Ben 10 Reboot season 2 is gonna be released?

  • Ben 10 vs Ben 10 Reboot: Out With The Old and In With The Meh... by The Navoid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZXimWyH-Nk

  • Okay this is where I'm irritated, this is the third episode of the Reboot, the first one is Waterfilter, because of websites and the US screwing over the airing order as usual.... yeah... they really screwed over....

  • Okay this is where I'm irritated, this is the third episode of the Reboot, the first one is Waterfilter, because of websites and the US screwing over the airing order as usual.... yeah... they really screwed over....

    @ebomnitrix The Filth was the very first episode of the Ben 10 reboot that ever aired, regardless of where it aired at, and is listed and considered as the first episode of the first season. It's not incorrect to consider The Filth as the first episode of the Ben 10 reboot. Hell, I would rather consider The Filth to be the first episode of the first season.

  • https://youtu.be/R9AYYY8gcE4
    Another video about Diamond Head

  • https://youtu.be/R9AYYY8gcE4
    Another video about Diamond Head

    @james Cool

  • I wish that this Alien Worlds thing was apart of the original canon.

  • I wish that this Alien Worlds thing was apart of the original canon.

    @fangdanerd said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

    I wish that this Alien Worlds thing was apart of the original canon.

    I don't its cool to see these worlds in the reboot universe and see how different they are from their mainline counterparts. Plus its cool to see how diverse the reboot artstyle can be. These are by far the best we have gotten of the reboot style.

  • Here's my take on this universe building that they're doing with the Ben 10 reboot such as with the videos linked onto here that cover the backgrounds of some of Ben's aliens. Why? Why are they doing this? Why do they continue to do this? The Ben 10 universe has already had enough of a focus on expanding and building up as it is. Too much of a focus, in fact. I also don't care if this new show is a reboot. Expanding the in-show universe and going into the background of Ben's aliens should not be the focus in the Ben 10 franchise anymore because like I said, that already had too much of a focus on. This is a problem that plagued the Ben 10 franchise since the original show ended. Cartoon Network and their production studio focused too much on Ben's roster of aliens and expanding the Ben 10 universe and didn't focus enough on providing strong and proper writing, storytelling, and characters with the sequel shows and now they're doing it again with the Ben 10 reboot. No more lore. No more on establishing more and more aliens in Ben's roster. The Ben 10 franchise, and the reboot, needs to focus more on the writing, the storytelling, and the characters and very much less on the aliens and the lore. Ok, here are the backgrounds of some of Ben's aliens in the reboot continuity. How does that help a show that's suffering from mediocre and bland writing and storytelling and a lack of proper character development? Why should fans and viewers care about this lore building if it's for a show that has these very issues that I listed here?

  • Here's my take on this universe building that they're doing with the Ben 10 reboot such as with the videos linked onto here that cover the backgrounds of some of Ben's aliens. Why? Why are they doing this? Why do they continue to do this? The Ben 10 universe has already had enough of a focus on expanding and building up as it is. Too much of a focus, in fact. I also don't care if this new show is a reboot. Expanding the in-show universe and going into the background of Ben's aliens should not be the focus in the Ben 10 franchise anymore because like I said, that already had too much of a focus on. This is a problem that plagued the Ben 10 franchise since the original show ended. Cartoon Network and their production studio focused too much on Ben's roster of aliens and expanding the Ben 10 universe and didn't focus enough on providing strong and proper writing, storytelling, and characters with the sequel shows and now they're doing it again with the Ben 10 reboot. No more lore. No more on establishing more and more aliens in Ben's roster. The Ben 10 franchise, and the reboot, needs to focus more on the writing, the storytelling, and the characters and very much less on the aliens and the lore. Ok, here are the backgrounds of some of Ben's aliens in the reboot continuity. How does that help a show that's suffering from mediocre and bland writing and storytelling and a lack of proper character development? Why should fans and viewers care about this lore building if it's for a show that has these very issues that I listed here?

    @tactical-ochoa Agreed.

  • On the contrary i feel that expanding the lore a bit is exactly what the reboot needs. Theres a bigger universe out there and i feel that we need to see it.

  • On the contrary i feel that expanding the lore a bit is exactly what the reboot needs. Theres a bigger universe out there and i feel that we need to see it.

    @omni-triforcer Except, we've already explored enough of the Ben 10 lore in the other shows. More than enough, in fact; especially when Omniverse took it too far and started exploring other alternate universes. And no, expanding on the lore in the Ben 10 reboot is not what the show exactly needs because, as I stated before, the Ben 10 reboot is suffering from mediocre and bland writing and storytelling as well as a lack of proper character development. Like I said, why should fans and viewers care about the reboot's lore if the reboot show has these very issues? What the Ben 10 reboot, and the franchise overall, exactly needs is to have a better direction and focus, provide proper character development, and vastly improved writing and storytelling. Not an expansion of the lore. There is a bigger universe out there and you can go ahead and see and explore it by watching the previous shows.

  • @omni-triforcer Except, we've already explored enough of the Ben 10 lore in the other shows. More than enough, in fact; especially when Omniverse took it too far and started exploring other alternate universes. And no, expanding on the lore in the Ben 10 reboot is not what the show exactly needs because, as I stated before, the Ben 10 reboot is suffering from mediocre and bland writing and storytelling as well as a lack of proper character development. Like I said, why should fans and viewers care about the reboot's lore if the reboot show has these very issues? What the Ben 10 reboot, and the franchise overall, exactly needs is to have a better direction and focus, provide proper character development, and vastly improved writing and storytelling. Not an expansion of the lore. There is a bigger universe out there and you can go ahead and see and explore it by watching the previous shows.

    @tactical-ochoa You have your opinions and i have mine. Me and alot of other people love seeing all the alien lore. You don't like it you don't have to watch it.

  • @tactical-ochoa You have your opinions and i have mine. Me and alot of other people love seeing all the alien lore. You don't like it you don't have to watch it.

    @omni-triforcer Doesn't mean that I can't express my disagreements of your opinions and vice versa.

  • @omni-triforcer Doesn't mean that I can't express my disagreements of your opinions and vice versa.

    @tactical-ochoa Never said u couldn't disagree.

  • @tactical-ochoa Never said u couldn't disagree.

    @omni-triforcer No but you do throw that stupid "don't like, don't watch" excuse, which does give the implication of it.

  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Omni-Tricked

    Ben 10 Reboot
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    jondennison72J
    I looked at the BEN 10 Reboot 4 part episode "Omni-Tricked" on kimcartoon.me and it was great episode and I enjoyed it. it's the end of season 1 of Ben 10 Reboot but I can't to see preview episodes for season 2 of Ben 10 Reboot including more new Ben-tuition clips really soon.
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Story, Bored

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    1k Posts
    1m Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix Yeah, sure. That's seems like a good idea. Hold on.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 2

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    568
    0 Votes
    568 Posts
    511k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix And there's your episodes folks. I'm going to make a part 3 to Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot. Part 2 is already going on for long enough now and I plan on having part 3 be made specifically to discuss and comment on the episodes of the Ben 10 reboot. Here is the link to part 3. http://ben10club.org/topic/181/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-3
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.