Skip to content

Any chance Rook could appear in the Reboot? or a reference?

Ben 10 Reboot
7 5 3.0k 4
  • What other characters might appear in the Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    J
    @Mortie-10 I would want to Ben 10000 as well as some of his aliens like spitter,articguana,Buzzshock. I would also like to see some original series aliens like BenWolf (I hate the name blitzwolfer) BenMummy ( I hate the name Snare oh) and Frakenstrike , Waybig ,Upchuck ,Eyeguy ,Ghostfreak,Ripjaws etc
  • The future of the Reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Hotshot14380 Well, let's hope Cartoon Network won't make a reboot on the Emoji Movie in the future.
  • My opinion on Reboot Frightwig

    Ben 10 Reboot
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @GoodVibes1999 Yeah. I can honestly see it work, but knowing CNs track record, they would screw it up.
  • What will come after the Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    47
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    36k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @bwen329 Well plus, as mentioned before, it had always been established in the past, even by Man of Action themselves, that Ben and Gwen were supposed to originally be friends and classmates before they were changed to being cousins. What they told you at the NYCC just sounds really skeptical and suspicious.
  • What I want to see in the reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @GoodVibes1999 Thanks, had that idea for a while and think it would be awesome to see happen in the reboot.