Skip to content

Forever Samurai idea

Ideas
8 3 3.9k 3
  • My Revised Ben 10 Video Game Idea

    Ideas
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Rexfan1333 Although granted, if I do end up working with PlatinumGames (or whatever other game company) in the future and if they do decide to make this game, I think you would have to get in contact with them if you want to work on the game. I could maybe try and put in a recommendation but it might still end up being up to them to decide on. We'll see what happens when I eventually do work with them.
  • Idea for the Circus Freaks

    Ideas
    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Tactical-Ochoa glad you like it, really think these characters deserve a back story to make them unique and interesting.
  • My Ben 10 Theme Song Idea

    Ideas
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    zed_ECZ
    Well, I don't know about the series, but when I was reading Little Moments and Breaking Point, there was this one song that was going on in my mind and that I thought fit the situation in the story too perfectly! "They don't know about us" by 1D. I mean, I can almost hear Ben singing the song when their parents discover about them!
  • my idea for a ben 10 video game

    Ideas
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    That's an interesting idea for a Ben 10 game. I would honestly pay so much to play it. (It has a cool premise)
  • Z'Skayr Possesses Ben Idea

    Ideas
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    14k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer Yeah, that's what I meant by fan service. It solely focused on young Ben and Gwen. Well, at least that's what I believe is what made that episode fan service or something.