Skip to content

Cartoon Networks Bad Reboots Don't Stop Here!

General Discussion
10 6 5.1k 4
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    438 Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    434 Views
    npzmanN
    I still prefer them to make long form animated action cartoons over anime.
  • The Original Ben 10 Is Back On Cartoon Network

    General Discussion
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Why are people always hating on cartoons?

    General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    People shouldn't​ judge you if you watch cartoons, anime or whatever, yeah we all know Ben 10 is created for kids, but can be for adults who love animation, action and comics, love what you love.
  • When did Ben 10 get bad?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    csgtC
    @Ebomnitrix Dwayne McDuffie didn't create Ben 10. The Man of Action team did, McDuffie had a very different vision for Ben 10 and retconned a lot of things for AF/UA that Man of Action had previously established in OS. I absolutely love Dwayne's work on Statick Shock and Justice League Unlimited (JLU is my favorite cartoon ever actually), but as other people here have said, I would have preferred a Ben 10 sequel by the hands of the original creators. My answer to the question: I think there is a reason why the OS is the most popular series, and that reason is because from AF onwards a big part of the audience lost interest (I'm not talking about the hardcore fans here, I'm talking about casual friends that I know that stopped watching Ben 10 after the OS). AF storylines were amazing, but the new aliens were not as interesting as the Original Series' ones (with a few exceptions), there were a lot of retcons, and especially, the writers were in love with Kevin and made him the main star of the show, stealing the spotlight from Ben sometimes, and it didn't work out.