Skip to content

Favorite Ben 10 Opening?

General Discussion
12 6 6.2k 5
  • What is your favorite opening for any ben 10 show? This can also include the movies.
    I would have to say my favorite is Ultimate alien. Something about seeing all of bens aliens together makes it really cool.

  • What is your favorite opening for any ben 10 show? This can also include the movies.
    I would have to say my favorite is Ultimate alien. Something about seeing all of bens aliens together makes it really cool.

    @Omni-Triforcer My favorite opening is the Omniverse opening, but Alien Force is a close second.

  • I've liked the rock remix to Race Against Time, Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction, AF, UA, Omniverse (all), and Ultimate Challenge.

  • I liked the Galactic Monsters theme the most

  • My favorite opening is the one of the original series - the only one that had a theme song, not cut due to commercial time concerns.

  • My favorite opening is the one of the original series - the only one that had a theme song, not cut due to commercial time concerns.

    @admin said in Favorite Ben 10 Opening?:

    My favorite opening is the one of the original series - the only one that had a theme song, not cut due to commercial time concerns.

    Omniverse had a theme song.

  • My favorite opening is the one of the original series - the only one that had a theme song, not cut due to commercial time concerns.

    @admin Same here. Not only that but the Original Series opening seemed to be the most stylized out of all the shows as well. At least to me. The theme song was the most unique and original as well. Omniverse's theme song was pretty good as well though. You said "not cut due to commercial time concerns." Was Omniverse's theme song cut short? I didn't remember feeling as if it was. Then again I was pretty much skipping through the openings just so I could get to the actual episodes.

  • @admin Same here. Not only that but the Original Series opening seemed to be the most stylized out of all the shows as well. At least to me. The theme song was the most unique and original as well. Omniverse's theme song was pretty good as well though. You said "not cut due to commercial time concerns." Was Omniverse's theme song cut short? I didn't remember feeling as if it was. Then again I was pretty much skipping through the openings just so I could get to the actual episodes.

    @Tactical-Ochoa said in Favorite Ben 10 Opening?:

    @admin Same here. Not only that but the Original Series opening seemed to be the most stylized out of all the shows as well. At least to me. The theme song was the most unique and original as well. Omniverse's theme song was pretty good as well though. You said "not cut due to commercial time concerns." Was Omniverse's theme song cut short? I didn't remember feeling as if it was. Then again I was pretty much skipping through the openings just so I could get to the actual episodes.

    No omniverses theme song was not cut short.

  • @Omni-Triforcer Yeah, Omniverse may've had its own full theme song. What I actually tried to say is that it was made short on purpose.

  • @Omni-Triforcer Yeah, Omniverse may've had its own full theme song. What I actually tried to say is that it was made short on purpose.

    @admin Now I wish Omniverse had a soundtrack, such awesome music.

  • @Tactical-Ochoa said in Favorite Ben 10 Opening?:

    @admin Same here. Not only that but the Original Series opening seemed to be the most stylized out of all the shows as well. At least to me. The theme song was the most unique and original as well. Omniverse's theme song was pretty good as well though. You said "not cut due to commercial time concerns." Was Omniverse's theme song cut short? I didn't remember feeling as if it was. Then again I was pretty much skipping through the openings just so I could get to the actual episodes.

    No omniverses theme song was not cut short.

    @Omni-Triforcer
    You're right
    Parry Grimp is actually known for making short songs that can last like.... 30 seconds.
    And he sang the Omniverse songs....although I don't know who sang for Galactic Monsters, but yeah.

  • @Omni-Triforcer
    You're right
    Parry Grimp is actually known for making short songs that can last like.... 30 seconds.
    And he sang the Omniverse songs....although I don't know who sang for Galactic Monsters, but yeah.

    @Ebomnitrix said in Favorite Ben 10 Opening?:

    @Omni-Triforcer
    You're right
    Parry Grimp is actually known for making short songs that can last like.... 30 seconds.
    And he sang the Omniverse songs....although I don't know who sang for Galactic Monsters, but yeah.

    Galactic monsters sounds like they just did a bit of audio tuning and voice modulation it doesnt sound to me like they changed the singers but thats just my opinion,

  • About you: Ben 10 chart

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    489 Views
    No one has replied
  • My Ben 10 aliens playlist

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    712 Views
    coreofthesunC
    @Mortie-10 Here's mine [image: 1619813967998-playlist.png] I believe that it is a really balanced playlist with a range of different aliens, none of whom are too overpowered meaning that they are all of equal importance in my eyes. People may question why I have Rath in there instead of a proper strength alien like Four Arms or Humungousaur for melee combat, but the reason is that the Appolexian transformation would help me be fearless in battle. I'm by nature a quiet person who isn't the first one to put their hand up for a fight and I'd definitely be terrified if I had to engage in hand to hand combat, and Rath's personality would help me overcome that. Or else I could just swap him with Four Arms. Buzzshock and Feedback are also argued to be similar but I think that Feedback is more general when it comes to energy absorption and, well, feedback and is my personal favourite out of all the absorbing aliens. Buzzshock however is more electricity-specific and has powers which Feedback doesn't which makes me have him on my roster. I tried my best not to include any "fusion" aliens like Echo Echo or Jetray (especially not Jetray) as I find that they're too overpowered. Big Chill is the exception here, but only really because I would be worried about using Ghostfreak because of the Ectonourite personality thing. I also tried to include my favourite canon designs of all of them. Granted Pesky Dust's design is a bit unrealistic for me even though I like the idea of the alien, but it's the only one we ever got.
  • 6th Ben 10 Series

    General Discussion
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    Yeah DC offers content for both children and edgy stuff for adults, I don't see why it can't happen under sister platform from CN. I hope it's UAF or UAF inspired
  • The Ben 10 Reboot Toys

    General Discussion ben 10 ben 10 toys
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    42k Views
    jamesJ
    https://youtu.be/NzzhaKDyVlY This video explains how Ben was merged with upgrade
  • Favorite Ben 10 2-parter?

    General Discussion
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Tactical-Ochoa Yeah we know, you don't like it.