Skip to content

The 10 on Bens Outfit.

Ben 10 Reboot
5 3 2.8k 3
  • So one thing that i have always liked is the fact that Ben's Outfits have always incorporated the 10 symbol ever since alien force. Its now almost as iconic as the omnitrix symbol. But one thing thats weird about the reboot is that he already has the 10 symbol on his outfit. Its one of the things that bothered me about omniverse at age 4 1/2 his overalls had a 4 1/2 on it and even gwen had a 10 on her shirt in an alternate timeline. Do any of you think this is weird as well?

  • So one thing that i have always liked is the fact that Ben's Outfits have always incorporated the 10 symbol ever since alien force. Its now almost as iconic as the omnitrix symbol. But one thing thats weird about the reboot is that he already has the 10 symbol on his outfit. Its one of the things that bothered me about omniverse at age 4 1/2 his overalls had a 4 1/2 on it and even gwen had a 10 on her shirt in an alternate timeline. Do any of you think this is weird as well?

    @Omni-Triforcer It's totally weird and I'm trying to ignore it by making up a backstory. Ben's surname contains "ten", so he decides that it's cool to have a "10" on his t-shirt.

  • Still doesnt explain why he has a 4 1/2 on his shirt in omniverse but ok.
    Wouldnt it be cool if hes just wearing a green and black shirt a the beginning of the reboot and decides to add the 10 once he gets the omnitrix

  • So one thing that i have always liked is the fact that Ben's Outfits have always incorporated the 10 symbol ever since alien force. Its now almost as iconic as the omnitrix symbol. But one thing thats weird about the reboot is that he already has the 10 symbol on his outfit. Its one of the things that bothered me about omniverse at age 4 1/2 his overalls had a 4 1/2 on it and even gwen had a 10 on her shirt in an alternate timeline. Do any of you think this is weird as well?

    @Omni-Triforcer It just seems awkward to me and they unfortunately decided to pretty much oversaturate the number 10 too much now in my opinion. I'd say that it would just be better for Ben's outfit to not have the number 10 on them.

  • @Omni-Triforcer It just seems awkward to me and they unfortunately decided to pretty much oversaturate the number 10 too much now in my opinion. I'd say that it would just be better for Ben's outfit to not have the number 10 on them.

    @Tactical-Ochoa I like that ben has the 10 on his outfit i just think its weird that he has it before he becomes ben 10

  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Take 10

    Moved Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10 (Reboot) The Villains

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Well I mean... recognizing the Powerpuff Girl's pattern is supposed to kinda be like Ben 10's only done probably way different since this isn't a sequel series, its a full on fleshed reboot. I think they would have big or popular villains return in this show, MAYBE SOME FROM UAF, I don't know? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Animo did appear in this show, I'd just be surprised if he didn't.
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Well, Tara Strong is going to voice Ben again for the Ben 10 reboot after all. Or at least be in the cast for the reboot. Thank god. At least we finally got something that's very good. https://twitter.com/tarastrong/status/745623405035061248
  • Ben 10 Apps

    Ben 10 Reboot app store play store ben 10 apps
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Omni-Triforcer Ben 10 Omniverse Undertown Chase
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.