Skip to content

The Reboot is coming 1oth October in Norway

Ben 10 Reboot
14 5 5.3k 4
  • Kevin in Reboot?

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Im gonna lock this thread since its pretty obvious this isnt kevin.
  • Will Kevin Be In The Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    car54C
    @admin I agree completely. As you said they never developed a change in the character. A character can change sides but it takes time to show a believable change. In any case Kevin should not change. As I have said before, Kevin is a perfect nemesis for Ben and should stay that way.
  • What I want to see in the reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @GoodVibes1999 Thanks, had that idea for a while and think it would be awesome to see happen in the reboot.
  • Ben 10 Reboot whish

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot characters
    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    25k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @KorseBLI-ND But how can they kevin death let go if he was still alive when Ben was 15 and 16 years old. And if they would ever do, would not beat the story.And MOA keven would never let it go dead. Kevin is one of the main troll players in Ben 10
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.