Skip to content

The Reboot is coming 1oth October in Norway

Ben 10 Reboot
14 5 5.3k 4
  • The reboot saved Ben 10

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    968 Views
    No one has replied
  • My opinion on the reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Mortie-10 Yep, can't wait for it and all the fun the Tennysons will have.
  • Will Kevin Be In The Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    car54C
    @admin I agree completely. As you said they never developed a change in the character. A character can change sides but it takes time to show a believable change. In any case Kevin should not change. As I have said before, Kevin is a perfect nemesis for Ben and should stay that way.
  • Reboot theme song

    Ben 10 Reboot
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    jamesJ
    Hi ben 10 club the reboot intro that you have uploaded does not seem to be available. Could you please do something about this problem.
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.