Skip to content

Which alternative Ben 10 Timelines would you all like to get more screentime

General Discussion
0 0 151
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • Ben 10 Facts

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    we should make this post a data collection where we compare and contrast details from the shows.
  • 1 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    Dude a lot of people shitted on Omniverse and the Reboot, just don't listen to them, we can like what we like, we don't have to follow the exact same trend as everyone. Just because people gave up with Ben 10 after Ultimate Alien because of changes they couldn't stand, doesn't mean we have to. But good for you, with the Reboot!
  • When did Ben 10 get bad?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    csgtC
    @Ebomnitrix Dwayne McDuffie didn't create Ben 10. The Man of Action team did, McDuffie had a very different vision for Ben 10 and retconned a lot of things for AF/UA that Man of Action had previously established in OS. I absolutely love Dwayne's work on Statick Shock and Justice League Unlimited (JLU is my favorite cartoon ever actually), but as other people here have said, I would have preferred a Ben 10 sequel by the hands of the original creators. My answer to the question: I think there is a reason why the OS is the most popular series, and that reason is because from AF onwards a big part of the audience lost interest (I'm not talking about the hardcore fans here, I'm talking about casual friends that I know that stopped watching Ben 10 after the OS). AF storylines were amazing, but the new aliens were not as interesting as the Original Series' ones (with a few exceptions), there were a lot of retcons, and especially, the writers were in love with Kevin and made him the main star of the show, stealing the spotlight from Ben sometimes, and it didn't work out.
  • Is Ben 10 dead?

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Ben-10-Fan I still think they can turn it around and improve the reboot, I'm still not sure that the Gwen spin off is even being made, but I hope so. It might help the franchise.