Skip to content

What story arcs would you like to see?

Ben 10 Reboot
4 2 3.2k 2
  • Am I the only one that wants to see Ben 10 get better?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    15k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    And by likable, I mean have him lose the arrogance for good instead of gaining it back latter on.
  • What I want to see in the reboot

    Ben 10 Reboot
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @GoodVibes1999 Thanks, had that idea for a while and think it would be awesome to see happen in the reboot.
  • Reboot Video Game?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Mortie-10 said in Reboot Video Game?: ly is its as ep it definitely wont be that epic since cartoon network probably wont put that much work into it.
  • What New Aliens do we need?

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer That's fine. I'm not saying that they shouldn't bring in any new aliens for the series. What I'm saying is not to bring in too many because you don't want to end up over bloating the Ben 10 series with so much content that's too much for the series and the viewers to handle. In fact, I think that's another issue with the Ben 10 sequel shows that I have. The writers would just bring in a bundle of new aliens right away. Alien Force immediately gave viewers ten new aliens for Ben to use yet, at least in my opinion, it would have probably been better for Ben to just have his original set of aliens from the Original Series while progressively adding in the new aliens as the show went on. Again, it's fine to bring in new aliens for Ben 10 but just don't bring in too many or at the very least don't bring in so many all at once or in a short period of time and just space out the introduction of the new aliens a bit more for the series.
  • The Ben 10 Reboot's name

    Ben 10 Reboot ben 10 reboot name new
    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer Yup. Already it's so much better than the Omniverse show itself.